Home

London Forrest: Euroleague to the NBA

This is a discussion on London Forrest: Euroleague to the NBA within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2014, 06:37 PM   #1
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

OVR: 0
London Forrest: Euroleague to the NBA

Before Londons announcement Press Conference.

I had made my decision. The euroleague wasn't for me, the competition was subpar at the very least. I felt as if the euroleague was just me playing against Junior High students. I am a prodigy,destined to be the next greatest NBA Player,

BBC Sports News

Newscaster:"Hello fellow citizens of the U.K, in today's news, Euroleague Legend London Forrest has declared for the National Basketball Associations draft. Forrest, renowned in the Euroleague as the best all around player to ever grace the league. Forrest first entered the league as one of the youngest players to ever play, at 14 years old he was already a whopping 1.98 metres and almost Ninety kilograms. The most athletic player to play in the euroleague has drawn comparisons to NBA superstar, Lebron James. The now 2.03 metres tall Small forward for Olympiacos has decided that the Euroleague was just too simple for him, as he averaged 20 points, 11 rebounds, and 7 assists in his 5 Years in the Euroleague winning 2 championships. On behalf of BBC and myself, I'd like to wish Forrest luck in the NBA Draft, as he is thought to be a top five pick.

Last edited by SonnyFranchise; 11-12-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 06:59 PM   #2
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Re: London Forrest: Euroleague to the NBA

London Forrest NBA Draft Announcement

London:Well, first things first. I'd like to thank everyone who decided to come today, this is a huge step in my life and its good seeing so many of my fans and supporters out here. Now to get to why we are all here today, I've decided to enter the NBA Draft.

Crowd begins to mumble

London:My reasoning behind my decision is that I've accomplished so much in the Euroleague, and I feel like I have nothing else left to prove, the NBA has so much to offer me; more competition, athletes of my caliber, and an overall better experience of the game. Olympiacos has been my home since I was 14 and I've been the leader of this team since then. I love my team, don't get me wrong. But I think its time for them to dominate without me.*glances at watch* I think that's all I have to say for now, Any Questions?

Media Reporter:Who's gonna be your agent in the NBA London?

London:My father, Benjamin. He's guided me throughout my career. I don't think I'd be nearly as successful without him

Media Reporter:You are the most physically dominate player to ever play in the Euroleague, do you think your skills will translate to the NBA?

London:*chuckles* Well I sure hope so!

*Londons father Benjamin takes the mic.*
Benjamin Forrest:Thank you all, but alas we have ran out of time and London has a plane to catch, he has to attend the NBA's draft combine. Thank you all for coming and god bless. *exits*

Last edited by SonnyFranchise; 06-09-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #3
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

On Plane to Chicago for Draft Combine

London:Father.

Benjamin:Yes London?

London:How do you think I'll do at the combine?

Benjamin:Just fine son, you're the best athlete that they'll see at the whole combine.

London:How can you be so sure?

Benjamin:You've dominated the Euroleaugue since you were 14, some of the guys at the combine weren't even playing at 14. You played five seasons of professional level basketball, most of these guys are fresh out of college, and you're only 19 years old! You have nothing to worry about.

London:If you say so father, if you say so.

Benjamin:Go to sleep London, you have a big day ahead of you, you need to be well rested

Last edited by SonnyFranchise; 11-12-2014 at 02:41 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:39 PM   #4
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Day One, NBA DRAFT COMBINE

Announcer:and here comes London Forrest, one of the most anticipated overseas players to enter the draft. First up the Vertical Leap, Londons known to be an explosive leaper. Lets see what he gets.

London walks to the vertical leap drill, ties his shoes tightly and squares his feet. He takes two deep breaths and takes his first jump.

Announcer:Oh my, I think we've found our next super athlete, London Forrest with the huge vertical leap of 44inches! WOW!

After first day of the Draft Combine, interviews were up next.

Wizards Representative: Hi London *shakes hand*um, I'm just gonna ask you a few questions and I'll let you go, is that fine?

London:Yes Sir.

Wizards Representative: Alright, that's great. First question, where do you see your career in 5 years?

London:After 5 years? I see myself as an All-Star, one of the best players to step on the floor every night!

Wizards Representative: *writes on notepad* hm, ok. Two more questions then. You've had great success in the Euroleague, 2 championships, 3 MVPs, 2 Final Four MVPs, the Rising Star award, 5 All-Euroleague Team selections, and one Alphonso Ford trophy. Do you think all of your former success will transfer to the NBA? and You've been playing professionally for 5 years, you're looked at as the most valuable teenager in Europe, making millions in Pounds and American Dollars. How much does making money matter to you?

London: Hm, In my mind of course the success will transfer over, without the slightest doubt in my mind. As for money. I've made over £14 million pounds. So no, money doesn't really matter to me anymore.

Wizards Representative:Thank you London. Good luck with the rest of the combine!
Old 06-09-2014, 08:19 PM   #5
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Day Two, DRAFT COMBINE

Announcer:Today marks the Five versus Five game today. The two teams will play a total of 4 games of eight minute quarters.

Team ONE:
PG: Dennis Schroder
SG: Ben McLemore
SF: London Forrest
PF: Cody Zeller
C: Alex Len

Team TWO:
PG: Trey Burke
SG: Tim Hardaway Jr.
SF: Otto Porter
PF: Anthony Bennet
C: Nerlens Noel

Before GAME ONE

Ernie Johnson:Welcome to the first of four games in the NBA Draft Combine! We have 10 NBA Prospects who are all looking to launch themselves higher in the draft. *clears throat* Alright guys time to make your picks to win this series.

Charles Barkley:Ernie, I have team Two taking this series Three to One, because team One isn't as skilled as team Two, you got a superb guard in Trey Burke with big men Anthony Bennett and Nerlens Noel.

Shaquille O'Neal:I'm with Chuck on this one, as a former big man, I just can't see Noel and Bennett losing to Len and Zeller. They are two very athletic big men. Don't get me wrong now, team One has some great talent, like London Forrest, the man-child from England, but I dont think he can give them a win all by himself.

Ernie Johnson:Kenny, whats your choice?

Kenny Smith: This is a little harder for me. I've played with one of the greatest big men of all time in Hakeem Olajuwon.

Charles Barkley:Here he goes again, talking about Hakeem

Kenny Smith:Wait! Hear me out on this, what I was going to say is that the big men don't alway determine the game. Team One has a great backcourt to. Ya' now Dennis Schröder is no chump, he can be a great passer at times too. Then you got Ben Mclemore, he can create his own shot and finish at the rim. Then last but not least you got, like Shaq said "Man-Child" London Forrest at the Forward spot, he's in my opinion the number one pick. But as we all know, the guys extremely intelligent. Can pass like a guard and rebound like a center. Not including that he can score like crazy on a good night. So, I say they finish 2-2. No winner in this series.

Charles Barkley:You would be the only one to call a draw in this series

They all collectively laugh as Inside the NBA cuts to commercial.

Last edited by SonnyFranchise; 11-12-2014 at 03:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2014, 09:28 PM   #6
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

DRAFT COMBINE 5v5 GAME ONE @7:30AM. Game 2 @ 1:30PM

Team One 63
Team Two 58

Team ONE Stats

Dennis Schroder 8 Points, 2 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 1 Steal. 2-5 FG 2-4 3PT
Ben McLemore *player of the game* 21 Points, 4 Rebounds, 5 Assists. 8-17 FG 3-6 3PT.
London Forrest 12 Points, 2 Rebounds, 6 Assists, 1 Steal, 1 Block. 5-13 FG 1-6 3PT
Cody Zeller 11 Points, 11 Rebounds, 1 Assists. 3-5 FG 5-10FT
Alex Len 11 Points, 17 Rebounds. 5-12 FG

Team TWO Stats

Trey Burke 14 Points, 1 Rebound, 4 Assists. 5-16 FG, 4-10 3PT.
Tim Hardaway Jr. 19 Points, 2 Rebounds, 2 Assists. 7-12 FG, 3-8 3PT.
Otto Porter 9 Points, 4 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 1 Steal, 2 Blocks. 3-12 FG, 1-1 3PT
Anthony Bennett 4 Points, 11 Rebounds, 2 Assists. 2-7 FG, 0-1 3PT
Nerlens Noel 12 Points, 8 Rebounds, 4 Assists. 4-4 FG

Post Game Interview with POG Ben McLemore

Draft Express:Hey, DraftExpress here, and we're here with the Game One player of the game, Ben McLemore. Ben you were the games leading scorer. You and Tim Hardaway Jr. went back and forth when it came to scoring, with you prevailing. What made guarding Hardaway hard?

McLemore:What makes Hardaway a hard cover is at least for me,his height advantage and the guys a sharpshooter. I actually preferred sticking Otto,while London guarded him. I don't think he scored on London once to be honest

Draft Express Thanks Ben, you've had a game at 7:30AM already and you have one more today at 1:30PM and 2 more tomorrow, are you ready?

McLemore:I'm always ready *smiles*

Draft Express:Well, Thats it folks, a big thanks to Ben McLemore. Enjoy the rest of the day!

Last edited by SonnyFranchise; 06-09-2014 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:22 PM   #7
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

GAME TWO. Last Game of Day Two

TEAM ONE 49
TEAM TWO 58

Team ONE Stats

Dennis Schroder 3 Points, 2 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 1 Block. 1-12 FG, 0-3 3PT
Ben McLemore 11 Points, 4 Rebounds. 5-11 FG, 1-2 3PT
London Forrest 13 Points, 5 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 1 Steal, 1 Block. 4-15FG, 1-2 3PT
Cody Zeller 16 Points, 14 Rebounds, 1 Block. 5-6 FG
Alex Len 6 Points, 5 Rebounds. 2-5 FG.

Team TWO

Trey Burke *POG* 17 Points, 1 Rebound, 7 Assists, 1 Steal. 4-15 FG, 3-6 3PT
Tim Hardaway Jr. 15 Points, 3 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 1 Block. 5-12 FG
Otto Porter 19 Points, 8 Rebounds, 1 Assist. 7-11
Anthony Bennett- 0 Points, 10 Rebounds, 3 Assists. 0-3 FG, 0-1 3PT
Nerlens Noel7 Points, 8 Rebounds, 3 Assists. 3-5 FG.

Post Game Interview with POG Trey Burke

Draft Express:Hey, it's DraftExpress again, here for the 2nd game of the Draft Combine. With me this afternoon is Player of the game, Trey Burke. Trey, how would you rate your game tonight?

Trey Burke:I'd give myself an "A" for todays game, felt like I was scoring and distributing very well and I did fairly well on Defense.

Draft Express: Good answer, one more if you don't mind, Who's the best player on Team Two?

Trey Burke:I'd have to say it's McLemore, he's giving us the most problems so far, lighting quick, good shooter, and the dude has HOPS, he can jump over me on a bad day.

Draft Express:Thanks for your time Trey, and that's all from us from day two. See you all tomorrow for two more games.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:47 PM   #8
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Inside the NBA: Day Two Summary

Ernie Johnson: Welcome back to Inside the NBA, sponsored by Charles Barkley Pork Rinds. Um, guys how you wanna start the show?

Kenny Smith:Draft Combine

Ernie Johnson:Draft Combine it is, Kenny would you like to start?

Charles Barkley:NO! I'm going to start, Kenny I'm sorry, but I have something to say. Team One should be down 2-0 right now. Game one was luck in my opinion, because game two, they got exposed by Trey Burke and Otto Porter. Team one has the possible number one pick in London Forrest on there team, but he's almost like a role player, because Ben McLemore has been shooting the lights out. Then you got this scrub Dennis Schroder, who's playing like trash. Len and Zeller are Rebounding so much because you got guys throwing up bricks every time they shoot. Meanwhile you got team two. with three guys who can all SHOOT, Otto Porter went off, Trey Burke went off, Tim Hardaways went off 2 games in a row. That's all I have to say, Team two wins these last two games and finishes the scrubs

Kenny Smith:Well, I look at it like this. Dennis Schroder's looking like a bust, Forrest is looking more like a point guard then Dennis is. On top of that Dennis can't play defense! Leaving open Trey Burke for three is never a good idea. Forrest is doing what he should, but he's not being as aggressive as I would like, strongest, most athletic guy out should be driving to the rim, not spotting up for jumpshots. The two big men Len and Zeller are doing fine. Zeller has the edge over Len right now. Now lets jump to team two. They're playing like a TEAM. Passing the ball, great ball movement by all players, they're playing defense as a team. They're doing almost everything right compared to team one, who are playing isolation ball.

Shaquille O'Neal I agree fully with Kenny,but I wanna add something. Team twos big men Noel and Bennett, are playing horribly on offense, their on the boards and their on defense.But offensively, I think that Len and Zellers height is too much for them. Not to mention that Forrest can drop down and D' up either one of them. Other than that, team two is superior.

Ernie Johnson:All good points, but we have to go to commercial, see you in a few.

*cuts to commercial*

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »