Home

Raiderz4eva Presents The New Era Lakers

This is a discussion on Raiderz4eva Presents The New Era Lakers within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2015, 01:00 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Raiderz4eva Presents The New Era Lakers

I love it, man! Excited to follow! Thinking about starting a thread of my own. I'll keep you posted!
Old 12-31-2015, 10:16 PM   #10
Rookie

LetsGoCeltics33's Arena

I know you want to hang on to Carl Holmes, but it might be worth it to swap him for a low-value perimeter scorer. Your starting lineup is great for the Pace Motion offense, but adding a wing that can consistently hit from the Corners could really take that scoring attack to the next level. Maybe a guy like Shawn Wright on the Bucks would be a good trade candidate. Also, while Raymon Dawson doesn't exactly stroke the 3, I think he's capable enough to be the PF in that same pace motion offense. You could also try out the Princeton Chin when McKinney gets minutes at the 5. He's definitely capable of having an entire offense run through him, and that will allow you to make better use of the wings on the roster who don't score from deep.

BTW this thread looks awesome! Has me even more excited for the final version of this roster to drop.
Old 12-31-2015, 10:20 PM   #11
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

This is goo stuff my dude!! Love that someone is using SimWorld stuff like this! I'll be following along!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2016, 12:56 AM   #12
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoCeltics33
I know you want to hang on to Carl Holmes, but it might be worth it to swap him for a low-value perimeter scorer. Your starting lineup is great for the Pace Motion offense, but adding a wing that can consistently hit from the Corners could really take that scoring attack to the next level. Maybe a guy like Shawn Wright on the Bucks would be a good trade candidate. Also, while Raymon Dawson doesn't exactly stroke the 3, I think he's capable enough to be the PF in that same pace motion offense. You could also try out the Princeton Chin when McKinney gets minutes at the 5. He's definitely capable of having an entire offense run through him, and that will allow you to make better use of the wings on the roster who don't score from deep.

BTW this thread looks awesome! Has me even more excited for the final version of this roster to drop.
My man! Appreciate the recommendation! Decided to take the Lakers out on the practice floor and give it a go, and I will definitely adding it to the arsenal! If i continue to have success with it, it could be my primary go to. Made a video from today's scrimmage and threw some voice over work and it'll be posted in a bit! I will definitely look into Shawn Wright. Any other potential low value shooters i could look into if i cant work something out with the bucks? Im willing to trade Carl Holmes, and even a young guy like dlondo or Montgomery if that's what it takes but wont trade away picks.

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Old 01-01-2016, 01:52 AM   #13
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
My man! Appreciate the recommendation! Decided to take the Lakers out on the practice floor and give it a go, and I will definitely adding it to the arsenal! If i continue to have success with it, it could be my primary go to. Made a video from today's scrimmage and threw some voice over work and it'll be posted in a bit! I will definitely look into Shawn Wright. Any other potential low value shooters i could look into if i cant work something out with the bucks? Im willing to trade Carl Holmes, and even a young guy like dlondo or Montgomery if that's what it takes but wont trade away picks.
Shawn Wright got like a 10M contract bro. He's a free agent aftr season 1 but he also 34. I gotta check the rosters for some bargain shooters. I get back to you on that.

*EDIT*

Wright has a 4M contract and Deandre Gervin is gonna take over his spot so the bucks might part with him but he is a big part of their offense.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by Dreece; 01-01-2016 at 01:58 AM.
Old 01-01-2016, 02:58 AM   #14
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
Shawn Wright got like a 10M contract bro. He's a free agent aftr season 1 but he also 34. I gotta check the rosters for some bargain shooters. I get back to you on that.

*EDIT*

Wright has a 4M contract and Deandre Gervin is gonna take over his spot so the bucks might part with him but he is a big part of their offense.

Wright is defiantly possible. He could be a stop gap role player for us this season but I doubt they would take Carl Holmes for him. It's possible.

Other interesting prospects are:

Spurs- Matias Honka- they wouldn't trade him for Carl Holmes they have a great power forward in Brandon Lewis and a solid back up with Vergil Mcallister.

Raptors- Giovanni Handal - he's a stretch 4 but could definitely get some playing time here but not sure if It's worth taking away some playing time from Dawson. If I can't find anything for Carl Holmes. This is something I could resort back to as he's a better fit for me.

76ers Freddie Johnson- he's 31 years old and has a 2 year 14 million dollar contract. If they are looking to save money they could trade him but my gut tells me they will not as they are gunning for the championship this year and will need him.

Bucks Shawn Wright looks like the best possible scenario. If nothing works out im OK with going into the season with what I got. Possibly trading Holmes for a draft pick.

Trey triplet is there too. But doesn't stretch the floor any better than red field would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Old 01-01-2016, 05:22 AM   #15
Rookie

LetsGoCeltics33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
Wright is defiantly possible. He could be a stop gap role player for us this season but I doubt they would take Carl Holmes for him. It's possible.

Other interesting prospects are:

Spurs- Matias Honka- they wouldn't trade him for Carl Holmes they have a great power forward in Brandon Lewis and a solid back up with Vergil Mcallister.

Raptors- Giovanni Handal - he's a stretch 4 but could definitely get some playing time here but not sure if It's worth taking away some playing time from Dawson. If I can't find anything for Carl Holmes. This is something I could resort back to as he's a better fit for me.

76ers Freddie Johnson- he's 31 years old and has a 2 year 14 million dollar contract. If they are looking to save money they could trade him but my gut tells me they will not as they are gunning for the championship this year and will need him.

Bucks Shawn Wright looks like the best possible scenario. If nothing works out im OK with going into the season with what I got. Possibly trading Holmes for a draft pick.

Trey triplet is there too. But doesn't stretch the floor any better than red field would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another good option could be Kevin Dexter III (Blazers). He was an early second round pick in last years draft and he would really make sense in that lineup. Guy can shoot and pass and has some nice defensive potential. Another young option could be Jeremy Gilchrist in Houston. He's a decent shooter and on ball defender.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2016, 06:07 AM   #16
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

Following. I recommend a heavy dosage of small ball with the lineup of Jenkins-Richardson-Domino-Dawson-McKinney.

Let it rain.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »