Home

SimWorld Presents: Reaching for Greatness (A NBA2K Dynasty)

This is a discussion on SimWorld Presents: Reaching for Greatness (A NBA2K Dynasty) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2017, 03:06 PM   #41
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: SimWorld Presents: Reaching for Greatness (A NBA2K Dynasty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knickerbocker91
Just a heads up, Oden went to Ohio State not Georgetown.
Total mental leap by me. Fixed. Must have been trying to make an Oden—Ewing connection... Very much like the Blazers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2017, 05:25 PM   #42
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 03-07-2017, 05:55 PM   #43
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2

The Bulls earned themselves at least four shots at LeBron and the Cavs

This Week in the NBA: April 7–April 13

Regular season comes to a close as the Bulls sneak in on the final day

Thumbs up: Austin Rivers's startling first career trip-dub came in a startling 1-point loss to the Sacramento Zings [no, that's no typo!], to the tune of 17/10/15. Proud of you, son.

Thumbs down: Celtics dropping all of 68 points to finish off their season with an 87-68 loss to the Bucks... Not good. Not even good enough to make Rob Gronkowski-style joke.

Thumbs up: The Bulls took care of business at home against the sad-sack Nets 103-87 to earn themselves the 8th seed and D-Wade at least 4 dates with LeBron.

Thumbs down: That game wouldn't have meant so damn much if they'd taken care of business earlier in the week against those same Nets, who beat Chicago 120-113 at home.

Thumbs up: The Wizards smoked the Heat to the tune of 140 points (80 of which came in the first half alone). Gortat and Morris posted big double-doubles, but it was Bradley Beal (who, let's be real, has been a huge improvement this year) and his 34/14 game that closed out Washington's season on such a high note.

Thumbs down: The Pacers aren't too far removed from playing big-boy ball against LeBron in the playoffs, but it sure doesn't seem like it. PG wants out of town, it seems; I can't say for sure that he won't make as much money as he could have had circumstances been different... but I'll say it anyways.

Thumbs up: Dragan! Dragan Bender! It was a crazy game in SacTown between the visiting Suns and the Kings (any Ancient Egyptians reading this right now would be mightily confused... for a number of reasons), with the Suns pulling it out 148-146 after double OT. Bender went for 26/14 in 34 minutes in what all Phoenix phans hope will be a corner-turning game for the big man.

Thumbs down: The thumbs down is a statement of sadness for NBA fans. Yes, the playoffs are starting, but the chilling reality is thus: a maximum of 105 games remain, with only 60 for sure to happen. That's a step down from over 1200 in the regular season.

It's been an exciting week: seeds dropping, ascending, sowing... er, not sowing, rather, winning and losing. And so the playoffs are here: 16 teams. 1 goal. And any other slogans the NBA wishes to throw your way.

Let the games begin!

Last edited by AdamJones113; 07-23-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:27 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 9

What an amazing dynasty man. Ive read hundreds of different peoples dynasty threads on here. And I can honestly tell you, this is by far the best one ive ever seen, truly astounding, love it. Subscribed. I even just bought an xbox for your classes/rosters and what not.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:06 PM   #45
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyone14
What an amazing dynasty man. Ive read hundreds of different peoples dynasty threads on here. And I can honestly tell you, this is by far the best one ive ever seen, truly astounding, love it. Subscribed. I even just bought an xbox for your classes/rosters and what not.

We appreciate it man. Just wondering; do you follow from an app or do you view from web view and follow the vids too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2017, 10:21 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
We appreciate it man. Just wondering; do you follow from an app or do you view from web view and follow the vids too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I follow from the website and view the videos and other thu gs you all do. I honestly have no clue there was an app. When I see a dynasty I like I choose subscribe to it VIA options and follow again. As I told Sapp, I actually bought a xbox just use your stuff.
Old 03-09-2017, 10:17 AM   #47
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

Last edited by ronyell; 04-15-2017 at 01:49 PM.
Old 03-09-2017, 01:37 PM   #48
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

April 13th, 2016

Playoffs: The Western Conference At A Glance
by Sekou Smith

Spurs vs. Thunder
Russell Westbrook has been all-world this year and the new Thunder's new additions of Gibson & McDermott have worked seamlessly but the Spurs are just too skilled and Pop always has a gameplan. Granted the Spurs have lost a step or so; whatever they lost, The Claw has retrieved. Leonard against Westbrook is going to be THE match-up of the first round and we will get to see what happens when "hard work" meets "preparation" in a 7-game series.

Warriors vs. Nuggets
The wins discrepancy between these two teams is almost on par with the Nuggets' win total for the year. The Nuggets are a team that could potentially match-up with the Warriors small-ball lineup and even give them some issues of their own but even at full strength Denver can't compete withe shot making ability of the Dubs. With Jokic and Nelson out for the Nuggets, the Warriors should sweep this series in at most 4 games.

Clippers vs. Jazz
The Jazz's ascension to playoff status is very much in the style of their performance: slow and steady. The Clippers season has been up and down but over the past few weeks they have been up and CP3 has been ALL the way up. The Jazz's depth and consistency at the defensive end of the floor could pose problems for the Clips but will have to be poised and at a high level offensively if they want to beat the experience Clippers.

Rockets vs. Grizzlies
The Grizz have talent and grit; the Rockets have far more talent though, and their scoring options off of the bench in Gordon and Lou Williams will be enough (on top of the Beard's best season ever) to see them though. The Grindhouse mentality is one that can weaken any team and it will be interesting to see how it plays out in this series but I simply can't imagine the Harden-led, D'Antonio offense being slowed by this year's Memphis squad.

Last edited by ronyell; 07-08-2017 at 12:05 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »