Home

Just Win Baby! HC 09 Raiders Dynasty

This is a discussion on Just Win Baby! HC 09 Raiders Dynasty within the Coaching Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2010, 07:15 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Just Win Baby! HC 09 Raiders Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
I've played the games 6 years in my dynasty, and I never got 12 sacks in a game with a single player(best I ever had was 5). I'd like to know how you did that.
A lot of Rivers success came from the Sam Blitz out of the Goal Line Package, LOLB Blitz out of 4-3, subbed him into a DL spot for Base in Goal Line, Subbed him as the outside blitzer in the 4-4 Crash Gold...basically I'd run plays and see some guy getting through...but not quite getting to the QB...and sub Rivers into that spot.

I also suggest doing adjustments...I find shifting the DL left on the Sam Blitz (Goal Line) works well to overload that side of the line and get the OLB free...I like the DL pinch adjustment on the base play from the Goal Line formation...DL Right on Free Fire (I think) in the 4-3...I'd say I do some kind of adjustment on at least 50% of my defensive plays. I never used to, but am trying something new and I'm liking the results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2010, 10:44 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdmajoslin
A lot of Rivers success came from the Sam Blitz out of the Goal Line Package, LOLB Blitz out of 4-3, subbed him into a DL spot for Base in Goal Line, Subbed him as the outside blitzer in the 4-4 Crash Gold...basically I'd run plays and see some guy getting through...but not quite getting to the QB...and sub Rivers into that spot.

I also suggest doing adjustments...I find shifting the DL left on the Sam Blitz (Goal Line) works well to overload that side of the line and get the OLB free...I like the DL pinch adjustment on the base play from the Goal Line formation...DL Right on Free Fire (I think) in the 4-3...I'd say I do some kind of adjustment on at least 50% of my defensive plays. I never used to, but am trying something new and I'm liking the results.
Ok, I've never tried adjustments in the past, but I'll try it this year and see if I see any results.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:27 PM   #27
MVP

Raiders @ Chiefs
Week 2
The Raiders head to Kansas City to face another bitter rival. The Chiefs lost last week and are looking to get back on track vs. Oakland, while rookie Head Coach Ken Joslin is looking for his second win of the season.

KC gets on the board first as QB Damon Huard picks apart the Oakland secondary to pass the Chiefs down the field. WR D. Bowe catches a 14yd TD pass to end the drive (J. Hall kick)

KC 7 OAK 0

The Raiders respond in a single play when QB JaMarcus Russell finds HB Justin Fargas open in the flat. HB Fargas breaks a tackle from the safety and he's gone. 70yd TD catch and run! (Janikowski kick)

KC 7 OAK 7

The Raiders are containing HB Larry Johnson, but can't seem to slow down QB D. Huard. Oakland has lost both OLB Keith Rivers and Thomas Howard for the game. Huard gets the Chiefs into FG range before the Oakland secondary finally makes some plays. KC settles for a 46yd FG by K J. Hall.

KC 10 OAK 7 at the end of the first.

HB J. Fargas is having trouble finding any running room, so it is up to QB JaMarcus Russell to move the ball down the field. He gets them into FG range, but Janikowski shanks it.

Chiefs QB D. Huard is proving all too human now, and HB Johnson hasn't had a run of more than 2 yards yet. Chiefs are forced to punt.

Coach Joslin is putting the ball in QB Russell's hands. JaMarcus rewards this confidence by moving the Raiders down the field effectively, despite a few bad throws. Rookie WR Mario Manningham finishes the drive with a 7yd TD catch. (Janikowski kick)

KC 10 OAK 14

KC tries to get something going before the end of the half, but Coach Joslin and DC Ryan are throwing everything at QB Huard. Sacks by DE Elvis Dumervil and DE Tony Bake force the Chiefs to punt.

Oakland QB Russell gives the ball right back to the Chiefs when he throws an errant pass over the middle. Interception by FA pickup OLB Karlos Dansby.

KC moves the ball down the field, but can't get into FG range before time expires.

KC 10 OAK 14 at the half

QB J. Russell is moving the Raiders down the field with short passes but it all goes bad when he fumbles a pitch. Rookie DE Chris Long scoops it up and barrels his way 47yds to the endzone. Fumble Recovery for the TD! (J. Hall kick)

KC 17 OAK 14

Oakland moves into scoring range, largely thanks to the arm of QB J. Russell, since HB J. Fargas is still struggling on the ground. QB Russell tries to hit FB Justin Griffith over the middle, but SS Greg Wesley steps in front and makes the interception at the 3yd line.

Unfortunately the Chiefs can't turn it into any points and after narrowly avoiding the safety are forced to punt away.

Oakland gives them another chance when HB J. Fargas gets hit in the backfield by DE Tambi Hali and cough up the ball. HB L. Johnson finally gets a decent run (11yds) but sacks by backup OLB S. Williams and SS S. Schweigert put the Cheifs back into a hole. QB Huard makes a great throw under pressure but TE Tony Gonzalez comes up short. Chiefs punt.

QB Russell seems to have settled down some, and is throwing well. QB J. Russell ends the drive with a 7yd pass to rookie WR D. Bryant. (Janikowski kick)

KC 17 OAK 21 in the 4th quarter

The Chiefs have completely abandoned their ineffectual run game (L. Johnson 13 carries for 5yds with a long of 11yds...that means on the other 12 carries Larry managed 2yds!) and QB Huard is being harried by the Raiders defense. Huard manages to pick up a few first downs, but in the end can't convert on third and long. Chiefs punt.

Coach Joslin just wants to eat minutes off the clock now. So as poorly as HB J. Fargas has run, they start feeding him the ball. HB Fargas makes it to the outside and the safety takes a bad angle on him. 45yd rushing TD for HB J. Fargas (Janikowski kick)

KC 17 OAK 28

The Chiefs and QB D. Huard can't get anything going, desperate and with time running out they go for it on 4th down, only to be sacked by nickel CB Ty Law. Giving the ball back to the Raiders in the redzone.

The Chiefs defense is bruised and battered. Oakland HB J. Fargas makes short work of them and pounds his way through the middle for a 7yd TD (Janikowski kick)

KC 17 OAK 35 with less than 1 minute remaining

QB D. Huard has to know its over, but he comes out slinging. Unfortunately his receivers have already given up. The Chiefs fail to make a first on three downs, and can't convert on the 4th attempt. Ball changes hands.

Coach Joslin calls for HB J. Fargas to run off the last few seconds.

KC 17 OAK 35 Final

Player Stats
OAK QB J. Russell 23 of 42 (54%) for 373yds 3TDs, 2INTs
KC QB D. Huard 20 of 32 (62%) for 159yds 1 TD

OAK HB J. Fargas 24 for 74yds, 2TDs, 1 Fumble
KC HB L. Johnson 13 for 5yds

OAK TE Z. Miller 6 catches for 79yds
OAK FB J. Griffith 6 catches for 89yds
KC TE T. Gonzalez 8 catches for 92yds

OAK DE Tony Bake 5 tackles, 4 TFL, 3 Sacks, 1 Defl
OAK DE Elvis Dumervil 5 tackles, 2 TFL, 2 sacks, 1 Defl
KC DE Tambi Hali 4 tackles, 4 TFL, 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble
KC DE Chris Long 3 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 sack, 1 fumble recovery for a TD

Time of Possession: KC 25:44/ OAK 34:09
Old 03-20-2010, 04:37 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Nice win! Looks like Bake has turned out to be a solid pick for your team.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #29
MVP

Raiders @ Bills

Week 3

The 2-0 Raiders travel to Orchard Park, New York to face the 0-2 Buffalo Bills. Former Raider WR Jerry Porter is now a Bill and he had a lot to say about his former team. "The Raiders stink...from top to bottom. I don't know how they've won two games so far this season...but I bet they don't win another one."

Buffalo starts with the ball, and QB D. Culpepper is under center. The Bills have inexplicably decided to hand over the reins of the team to FA QB Culpepper, putting former starter QB Trent Edwards on the bench. The Bills move down the field effortlessly, and when the Raiders come on a blitz, they leave WR Jerry Porter wide open. QB Culpepper hits Porter in stride, and WR J. Porter goes 45yds for the TD. (Bironas kick...another unexpected change, signing Bironas and dumping R. Lindall)

BUF 7 OAK 0

Oakland QB J. Russell loses the ball on pitch play. FA MLB J. Trotter picks it up. Bills ball.

HB M. Lynch manages a first down, but QB Culpepper can't get anything else going under the constant pressure from Joslin's Attack Defense. Bills punt.

Oakland responds by hammering the Bills with HB J. Fargas. Fargas seems to have found his stride early in this one and with a little help form QB J. Russell moves the Raiders down the field. HB Fargas ends the drive with a 1yd TD dive. (Janikowski kick)

BUF 7 OAK 7 in the 2nd quarter

QB D. Culpepper is forced out of the pocket, and sacked a couple of times, forcing the Bills to punt.

The Bills are stacking the line in order to stop HB J. Fargas so QB J. Russell goes to the air. Russell moves the team down the field effeciently and then calls a playaction pass. QB Russell finds WR M. Manningham on the in route. 23yd TD! (Janikowski kick)

BUF 7 OAK 14

QB D. Culpepper is under constant pressure. LT Jason Peters and RT Langston Walker are getting beat consistently so Culpepper is having little time to throw. This constant pressure forces Culpepper into a bad throw. Not wanting to take a sack, Culpepper sends up a lame duck and CB D. Hall snags it out of the air. Raider ball!

QB J. Russell moves the Raiders down the field and finishes the drive on another playaction pass. This time finding TE Zach Miller for a 19yd TD. (Janikowski kick)

BUF 7 OAK 21

The Bills go into their two minute drill. Oakland's defense never seems to have the right personell on the field as Buffalo eats up chunks of yards and eventually gets into the endzone on a 5yd pass from Culpepper to HB M. Lynch. (Bironas kick)

BUF 14 OAK 21 at the half

LB A. Crowell puts and end to the Raiders first drive of the 2nd half, when he recovers a fumbled pitch.

The Bills move the ball down the field and eat up a lot of clock, but in the end are forced to punt.

Oakland turns the ball over to HB J. Fargas to run the clock. Slowly, HB J. Fargas batters his way down the field in chunks of 5yds. The Raiders burn through the remaining time in the 3rd quarter and a chunk of the 4th quarter as well. HB Fargas finishes the drive with a 1yd TD run (Janikowski kick)

BUF 14 OAK 28

Head Coach Dick Jauron has lit a fire under his team, and they are determined to get back into this one with four minutes remaining. QB Culpepper is exploiting the Raider safeties with long passes to TE R. Royal, WR L. Evans, and WR J. Porter. DC Rob Ryan looks like he's going to have a heart attack. The Bills are in the redzone, QB Culpepper goes back to throw. Only he's tried that play, one too many times. This time S Michael Huff is ready. Huff gets the interception and weaves his way down the field. 100yds later he's celebrating in the endzone. Interception return for a TD! (Janikowski kick)

BUF 14 OAK 35

QB Culpepper gets knocked around on the next two plays and has to leave the game. Former starter QB Trent Edwards comes in and makes a great completion, but comes up short. With less than a minute left and this one out of reach, Coach Jauron has the Bills punt.

Coach Joslin has HB Fargas run the ball up the middle to end the game.

BUF 14 OAK 35 Final

Player Stats
OAK QB J. Russell 18 of 30 (60%) for 245yds, 2TDs
BUF QB D. Culpepper 10 of 25 (40%) for 150yds 2TDs

OAK HB J. Fargas 34 carries for 183yds, 2TDs
BUF HB M. Lynch 11 carries for 35yds

OAK WR M. Manningham 6 catches for 96yds TD
BUF WR J. Porter 3 catches for 59yds TD

OAK FB C. Stewart 2 pancake blocks
OAK OT C. Colmer 1 pancake block

OAK DE E. Dumervil 2 sacks
OAK DE D. Burgess 2 sacks
OAK DE T. Bake 2 sacks
OAK OLB K. Rivers 2 sacks
S Michael Huff INT return for TD

Time of Possession BUF 22:34/ OAK 37:21

Last edited by kdmajoslin; 03-20-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:30 PM   #30
MVP

Chargers @ Raiders

Week 4

The 3-0 Chargers coached by Norv Turner (a former Raider HC) come to the bay area to face the surprisingly 3-0 Raiders. There is no question that the Chargers have to be the favorite in this one, but maybe the Raiders can continue to shock the experts.

Player Comparisons:

SD QB Phillip Rivers vs OAK QB JaMarcus Russell Edge SD
SD HB LaDanian Tomlinson vs OAK HB Justin Fargas Edge SD
SD WR Chris Chambers vs OAK WR Mario Manningham Tie
SD DE Luis Castillo vs OAK DE Elvis Dumervil Edge OAK
SD LB Shawne Merriman vs OAK LB Keith Rivers Edge SD
SD DB Antonio Cromartie vs OAK DB Nnamdi Asomugha Edge OAK

The Chargers start with the ball and Norv Turner decides he wants to test the Raiders vs. the run. HB L. Tomlinson can't get anything going on the ground as the Raiders clog the middle. QB Rivers manages a first down, but that is all. Chargers punt.

The Raiders can't get anything going and have to punt after a very poor showing on their first 3 plays.

Coach Turner tries to run on 1st, 2nd and 3rd. HB Tomlinson comes up short and San Diego punts.

The first quarter ends without either team scoring. The Raiders look a little better on their second possession, managing to move the ball down the field until QB JaMarcus Russell fumbles DE Igor Olshansky comes up with it.

QB Phillip Rivers drives the Chargers down the field picking up the slack from HB LaDanian Tomlinson who is averaging a meager 1.7yds a carry. Oakland CB DeAngelo Hall looks lost out there and is consistently getting beat by WR Chris Chambers. Largely thanks to WR C. Chambers, QB P. Rivers gets San Diego into the redzone, but then CB D. Hall redeems himself. Oakland CB D. Hall intercepts the TD pass intended for WR C. Chambers and returns it 100yds for a TD! (Janikowski kick)

OAK 7 SD 0

The Chargers manage a couple first downs, but never get into scoring range and have to punt.

QB JaMarcus Russell is being hounded by the Chargers. The Oakland OL is collapsing almost instaneously. Despite this QB Russell manages to get the Raiders into FG range before his luck gives out. Oakland settles for a 32yd FG from K S. Janikowski.

OAK 10 SD 0 in the 2nd

QB P. Rivers passes the Chargers down the field with relative ease as the quarter dwindles away. HB D. Sproles dives into the endzone on a 1yd TD run. (Kaeding kick)

OAK 10 SD 7 less than a minute in the half

Coach Joslin wants to see if they can increase their lead before the end of the half, so QB J. Russell is throwing. Four passes later and with 3 seconds left on the clock, Coach Joslin calls his final timeout, and sends out K S. Janikowski. 34yd FG

OAK 13 SD 7 at the half

Oakland turns to HB Fargas to eat minutes off the clock, and it looks like it is going to work until QB J. Russell fumbles the handoff. San Diego recovers.

The Chargers can't do anything with it though and have to punt.

Coach Joslin goes back to HB Fargas and is rewarded when Fargas turns the corner and goes 48yds for the TD. (Janikowski kick)

OAK 20 SD 7 to end the 3rd quarter

HB L. Tomlinson and QB P. Rivers can't get anything going and the Chargers punt again.

A good return puts the Raiders inside the 10yd line. A couple of failed runs, means QB Russell will have to throw this one in. DE Igor Olshanky comes free, knocking the ball out, he scools it up and somehow goes 89yds for the TD! (Kaeding kick)

OAK 20 SD 14 with 8 minutes remaining

HB J. Fargas is running into a wall, so it is up to QB J. Russell to move the ball. He does an okay job relying on TE Z. Miller, FB C. Stewart and HB J. Fargas. But, he can't convert a vital 3rd down, so Coach Joslin sends K S. Janikowski out to hit the 42yd FG. He shanks it. Chargers ball.

The Chargers can't get anything going and Coach Turner chooses to punt rather than go for it.

The Raiders turn it over on the very next play. QB J. Russell throws a bad pass and CB A. Cromartie takes it back to the house. Interception returned for a TD! Kaeding kick.

OAK 20 SD 21 with 4 minutes remaining

QB Russell picks up a pair of 1st downs, before he fumbles the ball again! Chargers recover.

HB Tomlinson and QB Rivers get the Chargers to the 4yd line before the Raiders defense stops them. San Diego settles for a 21yd FG by K N. Kaeding.

OAK 20 SD 24 with about 2 minutes remaining.

The Raiders can't get anything going and fail to convert on 4th down. Chargers take over.

Norv Turner runs HB L. Tomlinson to kill the clock. The Raiders defense won't let him get a first down and they punt. With the 2 minute warning and their remaining timeouts Oakland saved themselves just over 30 seconds for this one last drive. A FG won't help, they need a TD.

76yds to go. QB J. Russell hits FB C. Stewart over the middle for 18yds. They hurry to the line, QB J. Russell hit WR M. Manningham on the outside for 14yds and Manningham goes out of bounds stopping the clock. QB J. Russell throws incomplete. 8 seconds remain, 46yds to go. Coach Joslin calls for their Hail Mary. QB J. Russell Drops back, his line is holding against a 3 man rush. All the wideouts are covered. Wait, it looks like WR D. Bryant has a step and he's heading into the endzone. QB J. Russell fires the ball. WR D. Bryant has got good separation. The Charger DB's go up but it's too high for them. The ball hits WR D. Bryant in the hands...and he drops it.

OAK 20 SD 24 Final

Player Stats
OAK QB J. Russell 27 of 38 (71%) for 400yds, INT
SD QB P. Rivers 13 of 20 (65%) for 215yds, INT

OAK HB J. Fargas 15 carries for 49yds, TD
SD HB L. Tomlinson 22 carries for 39yds

OAK TE Z. Miller 8 catches for 101yds
OAK FB C. Stewart 6 catches for 102yds
SD WR C. Chambers 7 catches for 108yds

OAK DT T. Kelly 2 sacks
OAK SS M. Huff INT returned for a TD
SD DE I. Olshansky 2 sacks, 2 fumble recovers, 1 returned for a TD
SD CB A. Cromartie INT returned for a TD

Time of Possession: OAK 33:13/ SD 26:66
Old 03-20-2010, 07:11 PM   #31
MVP

Bye Week (Week 5)

The Raiders used the bye week to take care of some personell issues.

The Raiders came to terms with CB, Nnamdi Asomugha. CB Asomugha reportedly received a deal 6yr deal worth $43.6M, with a $8M signing bonus, and no incentives.

Punter Shane Lechler was also resigned, he received a 3yr deal worth $4.9M, and a $500K signing bonus.

Owner/GM Al Davis was pleased to announce that RT Mark Wilson will be staying with the team. RT Wilson signed a 5yr deal worth $16.5M, and got a $7.5M signing bonus. RT Wilson can also earn a $1M incentive for starting all 16 games.

Coach Joslin reportedly wasn't happy with the incentive, but GM Davis wanted RT Wilson signed longterm and his agent wasn't budging on the incentive.

Also re-signed were rookie WR Dorien Bryant (2yr $480K/ $50K signing), C Damien Woody (3yr $3.5M, $500K signing), and RG Chris Colmer (2yr $620K, no signing)

In other player news, overpriced backup HB LaMont Jordan was injured in practice. Coach Joslin wasted no time putting Jordan on IR and using the freed up roster spot to sign camp cut LG David Hale. Hale was moved to RG where he backups Chris Colmer (formerly the backup LT.)

Coach Joslin has been moving players around trying to compensate for holes he sees in the lineup. Some of the changes are:

Backup LT Chris Colmer to starting RG- Colmer is a solid run blocker, solid pass blocker and impact blocker. McQuisitan looked good on paper but Colmer is the better blocker.

Former starting RG P. McQuistan has been moved to backup LT behind the solid Torrin Tucker (OVR 84/ POT 85...up from 82/82 at the beginning of the year)

DE Jay Richardson has been moved to DT. The Raider DT's were pretty bad with only DT Tommy Kelly being noteworthy...the other guys were just taking up space, but not making any plays.

In addition to the Richardson move, Coach Joslin plans on using DE Tony Bake and DE Eric Baker as DT's. He's not changing them over, but in an effort to have the best defensive players on the field, he will sub them into the depth chart. Most insiders see this as the end of DT G. Warren, and DT C. Lavalais' playing time.

FS Ty Law has been handed the starting job. FS Stuart Schweigert was starting and on paper looks like the better free safety...but he's not the cover guy Law is, and Coach Joslin wants DB's that can handle one on one coverage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2010, 07:26 PM   #32
MVP

Raiders @ Saints

Week 6

The 4-1 Raiders head to New Orleans to face Drew Brees and the 2-3 Saints. The mistake prone Raiders lost a heartbreaker in week 4, and are hoping to get back on track this week.

The Saints win the toss and choose to receive.

NO QB Drew Brees doesn't waste any time picking apart the Raiders secondary. QB Brees drives the Saints down the field and hits WR Terrance Cooper for a 19yd TD. (Vanderjagt kick)

NO 7 OAK 0

OAK QB JaMarcus Russell responds by hitting TE Zach Miller on a wheel route for a 31yd TD (Janikowski kick)

NO 7 OAK 7 at the end of the first

The Saints try to get a run game going with HB Reggie Bush, but Oakland's defense is having none of it. QB Brees is forced to pass on 3rd down. He goes back, the OL collapses, he's scrambling, DT Tommy Kelly knocks the ball free. OAK DE Derrick Burgess recovers. Oakland ball.

The Raiders pound the ball down the field with the occassional playaction pass from QB J. Russell. HB Justin Fargas ends the drive when he slips into the endzone on the pitch. (Janikowski kick)

NO 7 OAK 14

The New Orleans OL is struggling to keep QB Brees safe. Coach Joslin is sending blitzers on every play. The pressure proves too much for the Saints and Brees can't convert the third down. New Orleans punts.

The Raiders drive downt he field with HB Justin Fargas leading the way. When the Saints defense stiffens in the redzone, the Raiders turn to the air and hit TE Zach Miller over the middle for a 12yd TD (Janikowski kick)

NO 7 OAK 21 with less than a minute left in the half

Despite rushing for only 5yds on 3 carries, RB Reggie Bush shows he is still a force to be reckoned with in other aspects of the game. RB R. Bush takes the kickoff 98yds for a TD (Vanderjagt kick)

NO 14 OAK 21 at the half

The Raiders start with the ball in the 3rd and turn it over to HB J. Fargas and he doesn't disappoint. HB J. Fargas 2yd TD run (Janikowski kick)

NO 14 OAK 28 in the 3rd.

NO RB Reggie Bush humiliates the Raiders special teams with another kickoff return for a TD. This one for 99yds! (Vanderjagt kick)

NO 21 OAK 28

NO QB Drew Brees manages to string some first downs together despite increasing pressure from the interior DL (mainly from rookie DE Eric Baker.) Brees has the Saints in the redzone when he gets deja vu. Raiders blitz, the NO OL collapses, Brees is forced out of the pocket, DE Elvis Dumervil shoves him from behind, Brees goes flying, losing the ball. Fumble! Recovered by backup SS Bo Wilson. Oakland ball.

QB Russell and HB Fargas move the Raiders into scoring range, but can't make it past the 18yd line. Coach Joslin sends in Janikowski. The kick bounces off the post. No good. K S. Janikowski blew a 35yd FG.

NO 21 OAK 28 as the 4th quarter begins

The Saints can't capitalize on the missed FG, when K M. Vanderjagt misses a 43yd FG.

Coach Joslin looks to run out the clock with HB Fargas. Fargas gets the Raiders into FG range with time winding down. Coach Joslin sends in K S. Janikowski and he shanks it. Another makeable FG (40yd) missed!

Saints charge down the field in their hurryup offense. The keep the drive going after converting on 4th down, but at the goal line they get stopped cold as Brees throws incomplete, complete but out of bounds, and complete but out of bounds. With only a few seconds left on the clock and less than 10yds between them and overtime, the Saints go for it. Brees is sacked. Turnover on downs.

Oakland calls run middle to run out the last few seconds.

NO 21 OAK 28 Final.

Player Stats
OAK QB J. Russell 21 of 32 (65%) for 297yds 2TDs
NO QB D. Brees 21 of 32 (65%) for 239yds TD

OAK HB J. Fargas 30 touches for 141yds 2TDs
NO HB R. Bush 3 carries for 5yds

OAK TE Z. Miller 7 catches for 89yds 2TDs
OAK WR M. Manningham 5 catches for 108yds
NO WR D. Thomas 5 catches for 95yds

OAK DE Eric Baker 4 sacks
OAK DE Elvis Dumervil 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble
NO DE Charles Grant 4 sacks