Home

Agidio3's 10-11 Ps3 rosters

This is a discussion on Agidio3's 10-11 Ps3 rosters within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2010, 10:40 PM   #49
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Very Interesting Blog on College Hoops (David G.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David G.
One-sided league. We hear so much about the power house programs that we tend to overlook the mid-majors and small conference schools like for example: Butler & Cornell and lots of others that are overlooked teams who take down powerhouses, but aren't noticed due to inconsistancy in putting wins together to make a favorable NCAA tournament bid, resume . A lot of those teams have NBA potential players but either, have not enough side-kicks on their team, or poor coaching as to where they don't even get recognition. Just look at the History of the players coming from mid-majors and small schools starting with most memorable: Gordan Haywood (Butler), VCU's Eric Maynor of the Oklahoma Thunder, Davison's Stephan Curry of the Golden State Warriors, CAA's (Navy) David Robinson, Central Arkansas Scottie Pippen, were not even going to go on. Just saying; I mean just check this years NBA Draft 1st Rounders & you will see a lot of mid-majors. VCU has another 1st rounder, Marshall's Hassan White and once again Butler's Gordon Haywood " come on." I buy the game just to be able to play with these kind players & to be able to see players perform at a high-level as they do in real-life. And I hate playing against a power-house and they gain all the momentum right off the bat & make every questionable shot. Let's work on making the league a a realistic deciding factor. A more competitive and closely balanced league and small game deciding factors in winning and losing; like coaching styles which have to suit players ability to execute propely, you know stuff like that, not always due to super-star players which can not be done night in and night out. Has to be a team effort to get those tough wins. Tired of the one-sided powerhouse catered games; my money is green as well. That's what we pay you guys for; trust me it will bring you more loyal customers. Thanks for taking out the time to read over my blog. GOOD LUCK to all gamers; hopefully we will have our preferred game back. College Hoops 2K. Don't forget to comment
I still can't get over this post....not sure where Gordon "Haywood" and Hassaan "White" went in the draft....but I do know Gordon Hayward and Hasaan Whiteside went to the Jazz and Kings respectively.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:14 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Agidio3's 10-11 Ps3 rosters

Would it be possible to post up the file for the rosters here? For some reason I have issues connecting to 2k servers....
Old 07-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #51
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkscoot22
Would it be possible to post up the file for the rosters here? For some reason I have issues connecting to 2k servers....
Yeah, it would be possible. However, there is not a 2010-11 roster out there worth downloading yet....at least that I am aware of. I had planned on getting a project started but probably won't get the chance to do it again this year....would still be willing to help out with a conference or two if someone gets motivated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2010, 08:15 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0

check out the dre10 latest roster for ps3
Old 08-15-2010, 08:48 AM   #53
Rookie

any update on when u guys will b done?
Old 08-15-2010, 10:13 PM   #54
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandre3
check out the dre10 latest roster for ps3
I think these would be a good base to start with. Didn't have a chance to go through all of your edits but some of the teams need to be re-rated....some of the freshmen were too high, i.e., Brandon Knight being an 87 is probably a little to high for my liking.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:32 AM   #55
Rookie

thats so they leave early in legacy all the all americans or 1 AND dones are like that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 07:33 AM   #56
Rookie

shaq32's Arena

OVR: 2

I will upload mine in a few hours I have edited about 75% of faces( i have a thing about faces needing to be close) and rosters. Most small conference schools still need updated rosters though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »