Home

123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here.

This is a discussion on 123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here. within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2011, 02:10 AM   #57
bhl
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: 123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here.

Things I've noticed from the Big Ten Roster

Ohio State - Kraft doesn't start.
Minnesota - Trevor Mbwake didn't even play during simulation and is rated a 65. He's an NBA prospect that was a double double machine in the Big Ten. He started over Colton Iverson.
Purdue - Did not start Kelsey Barlow they started D.J. Byrd. Barlow was the teams 6th or 7th man off the bench and got suspended indefinitely.
Indiana - Tom Pritchard is left handed. Victor Oladipo has a 0 dunk rating. Youtube him. He is the best dunker on the team. Tijan Jobe and Brett Finkelmeier are not on the team, Jeff Howard and Taylor Wayner are.
Iowa started Jarred Cole at center, not Eric May in the starting lineup.
Michigan State- Summers played more of the 3 than 2 in their lineup. As Appalling is only 6'1. I know it's tedious, but it does create match up problems.
Michigan- Darius Morris deserves an upgrade of a rating as he was an absolute monster the end of the year and may declare for the draft.
Illinois- Brandon Paul started at 2 and DJ Richardson at 3. Richmond was 6th to 7th man and did not play the last 2 games of the year due to suspension. Paul deserves a better shooting rating.

Hope this helps. I watch all Big Ten ball.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:33 AM   #58
MVP

VandyRedskins21's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: 123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here.

Yea and it is a quick release like in real life. It's probably a good idea to use that release for him. I should have a couple hours tonight where I can finish the ACC and maybe get started on another conference we will see.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:46 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 4

I played w/ VCU last night and noticed that a number of shot animations are the pre-programed generic ones which look horrible. Also, I don't know if the starting lineup is correct. One other thing that needs a look is that some of the guys have thin body types when in real life I would consider them normal body types (i.e Rodriquez)
Old 03-29-2011, 09:44 PM   #60
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

OVR: 6

Well if you'd tell me the animations they should be then I can change them
Old 03-30-2011, 10:45 AM   #61
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

I took the file and am presently naming/updating all the coaching staffs in the NCAA.

I made a few changes to Iowa in terms of appearances, tats, and hometowns. The only rating change I made for them was to lower Josh Stoermer to a 62 from a 64 since he never plays.

I anyone wants this I can upload the file and give credit to 123ABCDylan and Raiderfan when I am done. This is based off the file posted a week or so ago so I don't know if any changes were made since then.

I only have 3 conferences left to go over and it will be done. I also adjusted some of the recruiting tendencies to reflect the ones that Jukeman came up with a few years back.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves

Last edited by Herky; 03-30-2011 at 10:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2011, 03:31 PM   #62
bhl
Rookie

OVR: 5

Saw that UConn's starting lineup is incorrect with Lamb deep on the bench. He probably deservers a better rating with respect to shooting as well.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:07 PM   #63
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Well damn. The file I had been editing coaches with was the 1st file uploaded in this thread. I checked the roster and none of the suggestions in here had been added. All the coaches and staffs are finished but it's not the newest file.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 04-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #64
MVP

VandyRedskins21's Arena

OVR: 18

Ok I have the rest of the ACC done:

NC State:

Gonzalez: Generic 24
Williams: Generic 10
Harrow: Generic 4
Brown: Bigs 11 (I know he is a guard but go to 3:15 in the video where he takes a shot and try out the release http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMTkTp7jNCA)

Virginia:

Harris: Generic 40
Farrakhan: Generic 6
Evans: Athletic 7
Harrell: Generic 38
Baron: Generic 26
Zeglinski: Generic 13

Virginia Tech:

Hudson: Generic 44
GreebL Athletic 7

Wake Forest:

Clark: Generic 40
Stewart: Generic 20

A couple things I noticed on Vandy was that Kyle Fuller is a 72 from 3. He should be around 59 or so as he shot 24% from deep. Also Rod Odom is a 35 from 3??? He was 37% from 3. So yea I'll let you guys make the decision on that but I thought I would give my two cents on that.

Also Brad Tinsley on Vandy: Athletic 4 is a better release than Athletic 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »