Home

123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here.

This is a discussion on 123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here. within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2011, 11:59 PM   #49
Rookie

bjh909's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here.

I can't really speak about ratings... but I noticed one thing on Georgetown. There's a Moses Ayegba and a Moses Abraham on the team. They're the same person. I believe Ayegba is the name he's using.
Old 03-27-2011, 01:20 AM   #50
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: 123ABCDylan Roster based off RAIDERFAN final set. Put roster corrections here.

I noticed that not all of the coaches are updated or named. For example...

Iowa's coach is now Fran McCaffery.
Iowa State's coach is now Fred Hoiberg.

Just noticed the old coaches were still listed as well as their staffs. Some of the minor conferences also had the generic names.

Looks like most of the coaches haven't been touched since last season.

Great file otherwise.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 03-27-2011, 01:47 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123abcdylan
DLehrsch, you should download my newest update and then tell me what you think cuz I've already made some of those changes you mentioned
After looking at the latest update, a few things I noticed. Why is Harrison Barnes rated an 80? He should probably in the neighborhood of 85! Jimmer Fredette should be at least rated at an 88-89. Of note his quickness should be increased (he is not fast, but he has a shifty quickness that is tough for even the quick little guards to defend), his shooting in traffic should be increased, and his layups/close shot rating should be increased. Also, his body size should be normal not thin. He is pretty well put together. I think his shot animation is as good as there is on the game. And Kudos on his appearance...very well done. Also, Kelly from Duke should have black hair and it should be longer than a buzz cut. Marquis Carter from Gonzaga needs his ratings increased...he is rated too low. Also, Sam Dower from the Zags still needs his mid range and 3 point ratings bump up to either the high 60's to low 70's.

Boise St. is rated a little low IMO. Lashard Anderson was their best player and he needs quite a bump, also guys like Paul Noonan, Robert Arnold, Deqquan Montreal needs ratings increases as well. They had a good year and played Utah St. pretty well in the WAC conference championship.

Overall though, I like a lot of the appearances, and am enjoying seeing a lot more of the athletic shooting forms rather than the nasty generic shooting forms the game used by default
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2011, 02:47 PM   #52
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah thanks I haven't gone anything to boise state or gonzaga ill be gettin on them and I haven't done much appearances on duke
Old 03-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #53
Rookie

idk if you fixed this from Raiderfan's roster but Mason is a sophmore and Miles is a junior on duke. Kendall Marshall is a lefty on UNC. Brandon Knight is 6'3 and should be made a point guard and Deandre Liggins a SG. You may also want to look at Shabazz Napier's rating and move him to a starter and slide Kemba to the 2 and Jeremy Lamb to the 3

get anything from here
Old 03-28-2011, 11:10 PM   #54
MVP

VandyRedskins21's Arena

OVR: 18

Hey I'm back. I will have to say Guard 14 for Jimmer is the best. The only thing that I don't like is how in real life he brings the ball by his ear and he doesn't in that shot but that is probably the best. I'll keep looking for him. I want to say I found one once a while back that was pretty accurate so I'll keep digging haha
Old 03-29-2011, 12:23 AM   #55
Pro

123abcdylan's Arena

Guard 14 seemed best for him to me because of the release n how his legs kick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2011, 01:38 AM   #56
Pro

OVR: 9

Can you upload this for non live users? Is it just for all teams in the tourney or is it every tream

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »