Home

PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project

This is a discussion on PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2013, 11:28 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project

Hey guys I know this is something different then what you guys are talking about but I am working on rosters too. So far I have done the PAC12, BIG10, BIG12, SEC, ACC and am almost half way thru the BIGEAST. My rosters are I think 99% accurate and good. Im just doing the 6 power conferences and a couple other big name schools (Gonz, VCU, etc.). If I get the urge to do a couple more conferences I will.

Intertwined with these will be the updated courts since those are saved on a roster file (You can check some of those out in my thread "Updated Custom Court Designs 13"). So if anybody wants to try these I could try to put them on so you can download them. Ill admit I have NO idea how to do that though.

Cant give myself full credit though cuz I downloaded somebodys 2012-13 rosters and now I am just making the changes to that. Let me know if ya'll want specs.
Gal 2:20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Hey guys I know this is something different then what you guys are talking about but I am working on rosters too. So far I have done the PAC12, BIG10, BIG12, SEC, ACC and am almost half way thru the BIGEAST. My rosters are I think 99% accurate and good. Im just doing the 6 power conferences and a couple other big name schools (Gonz, VCU, etc.). If I get the urge to do a couple more conferences I will.

Intertwined with these will be the updated courts since those are saved on a roster file (You can check some of those out in my thread "Updated Custom Court Designs 13"). So if anybody wants to try these I could try to put them on so you can download them. Ill admit I have NO idea how to do that though.

Cant give myself full credit though cuz I downloaded somebodys 2012-13 rosters and now I am just making the changes to that. Let me know if ya'll want specs.
I would love it haha. DO you have Cincy? If not I could possibly help you out along with other AAC schools. I have ESPN Insider as well so I can get you any info on there that you need
Old 09-25-2013, 09:10 AM   #43
Rookie

Hey does anyone know what file format college hoops 2k8 is in i' trying to figure out a way to edit it. I have already managed to decrypt a roster file using the program bruteforce. I'm trying to make a template of attributes of players,teams and coaches and just maybe i can figure a way to edit conferences, schedules, teams etc to make at least a up to date game for us hardcore CH2k8 fans. When i open the file up all i get is crazy symbols, shapes and numbers
Old 09-25-2013, 01:06 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbamaman334
Hey does anyone know what file format college hoops 2k8 is in i' trying to figure out a way to edit it. I have already managed to decrypt a roster file using the program bruteforce. I'm trying to make a template of attributes of players,teams and coaches and just maybe i can figure a way to edit conferences, schedules, teams etc to make at least a up to date game for us hardcore CH2k8 fans. When i open the file up all i get is crazy symbols, shapes and numbers
many before you have tried their hand at breaking open this file via Hex or other means, no one has been able to make sense of it yet. Good luck, it only takes one person to break walls down.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:30 PM   #45
Rookie

I'm going to try my best and raiderfan appreciate all the work you have done with all the rosters you have shared with the operation sports fam u are a beast my friend
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 04:40 PM   #46
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070

Very interested in this!!

Could you list you top 5 or 10 highest rated players on the game? Just interested to see the All-American team and what you've rated them.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:14 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Definitely interested.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #48
Rookie

kbarnes7's Arena

OVR: 1

for WeinerSnuggie249 SEC roster Template!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip SEC rosters 13-14.xlsx.zip (68.3 KB, 26 views)
NBA: Memphis Grizzlies

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »