Home

PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project

This is a discussion on PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2013, 05:31 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: PS3 2013/2014 Roster Project

By the way beasta, your mailbox is full and I couldn't respond to your message. Just trying to figure out how to get these linked online so I can give y'all a copy!
Gal 2:20
Old 09-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #58
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Go to mediafire, or any free file host, and upload them there.
Ok. I'll give it a shot later when I get home this evening.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:01 PM   #59
Rookie

Don't know if I did it right but try this. Let me know if it works and let me know what you think. Thanks guys!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ok...ml7h2/USERDATA
Old 09-30-2013, 12:12 AM   #60
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Don't know if I did it right but try this. Let me know if it works and let me know what you think. Thanks guys!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ok...ml7h2/USERDATA
Didn't work for me. Did it work for anyone else?
Old 09-30-2013, 12:15 AM   #61
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Not to bitch, because I appreciate the work anyone puts into an extensive roster project, but there isn't much disparity in the team overalls. Maybe it'll play out totally different than the overalls suggest, but it's weird to me that every team in the big10 is rated between 86 and 82. Plus the Big East everyone is between 87 and 83. Idunno, just my 2 cents, thanks for the hard work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 12:56 AM   #62
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhrangerfan0809
Didn't work for me. Did it work for anyone else?
Ok. Good to know. I don't exactly know what to do. I got it on the Flash Drive just fine. After that I just kind of went off what somebody on here told me what to do. Here is what Brock told me to do. Seems legit but Im lost here:

"Once you have you're usb connected to the ps3:
1. Go to the "Game" on the XMB, and then select the "Saved Data Utility (PS3)"
2. Once you do that find your roster file and press triangle, then select "Copy", then select your usb as the destination.
3. After it finishes copying, remove the usb from the ps3 and plug it into your computer. Open up your usb's folder and take the roster file (it should be listed as a folder named "PS3") place that folder on the desktop (Your decision on where to place it, it would most likely be more organized on your desktop) and if you have 7zip or Winrar, right click on the folder and create a zip/rar file.
4. Upload to mediafire.
5. Post the link on OS so we can enjoy the courts! "

I don't know what the BOLD part really means. I got everything until then but this confused me. Sorry for being so computer illiterate.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:58 AM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
Not to bitch, because I appreciate the work anyone puts into an extensive roster project, but there isn't much disparity in the team overalls. Maybe it'll play out totally different than the overalls suggest, but it's weird to me that every team in the big10 is rated between 86 and 82. Plus the Big East everyone is between 87 and 83. Idunno, just my 2 cents, thanks for the hard work
Yeah I knew some people wouldn't like it. I didn't notice this until after I edited all the rosters individually. It is quite a bunch up I agree, however I think it plays out differently like you said. My bad, but oh well.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:00 AM   #64
MVP

bhrangerfan0809's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Ok. Good to know. I don't exactly know what to do. I got it on the Flash Drive just fine. After that I just kind of went off what somebody on here told me what to do. Here is what Brock told me to do. Seems legit but Im lost here:

"Once you have you're usb connected to the ps3:
1. Go to the "Game" on the XMB, and then select the "Saved Data Utility (PS3)"
2. Once you do that find your roster file and press triangle, then select "Copy", then select your usb as the destination.
3. After it finishes copying, remove the usb from the ps3 and plug it into your computer. Open up your usb's folder and take the roster file (it should be listed as a folder named "PS3") place that folder on the desktop (Your decision on where to place it, it would most likely be more organized on your desktop) and if you have 7zip or Winrar, right click on the folder and create a zip/rar file.
4. Upload to mediafire.
5. Post the link on OS so we can enjoy the courts! "

I don't know what the BOLD part really means. I got everything until then but this confused me. Sorry for being so computer illiterate.
I figure he means to compress the file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »