Home

College Hoops 2K8 - (for 2020!) PS3 rosters

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2K8 - (for 2020!) PS3 rosters within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2020, 11:32 PM   #49
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: College Hoops 2K8 - (for 2020!) PS3 rosters

[quote=TreyzAllDayz;2050016329]Thanks, is the file working for most of you? Make sure to unzip the file and put on your flash drive. I probably won’t do another update myself so if someone wants to update this in March you have my permission. Thanks!

How do I unzip the file on my mac? I can't seem to figure out how to get it on my flash drive. Thanks for the rosters!
Old 03-23-2020, 11:35 PM   #50
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Here's the roster with the original conferences. Let me know if anything is off, I briefly checked. And also to nitechno, if you're still wonder how to get rosters to work with rpcs3, I had to refresh myself doing this, you need to decrypt the roster (or any other save file) with bruteforce and then add it to your save folder in the rpcs3 folder.
feel free to make fun of me in the process, but can anyone walk me through how to get the roster on my ps3? I've been trying for an hour. Downloaded it and put it on a usb but my ps3 doesn't show anything on the usb when I look for it. Laptop shows it. I realize it was said that I'd have to decrypt it, but I have no clue how to go about doing that. Anyone mind dumbing it down for me?
Old 03-24-2020, 01:47 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 9

[quote=Bchase3417;2050058145]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyzAllDayz
Thanks, is the file working for most of you? Make sure to unzip the file and put on your flash drive. I probably won’t do another update myself so if someone wants to update this in March you have my permission. Thanks!

How do I unzip the file on my mac? I can't seem to figure out how to get it on my flash drive. Thanks for the rosters!
You need to download 7zip, although I thought the Mac os had a universal app that unzipped files.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoop
feel free to make fun of me in the process, but can anyone walk me through how to get the roster on my ps3? I've been trying for an hour. Downloaded it and put it on a usb but my ps3 doesn't show anything on the usb when I look for it. Laptop shows it. I realize it was said that I'd have to decrypt it, but I have no clue how to go about doing that. Anyone mind dumbing it down for me?
Google ps3 bruteforce tool and watch a yt tutorial on how to set it up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2020, 07:08 PM   #52
Rookie

I'll post the updated rosters tonight. I apologize I'm so late. They still need a bit of work since I haven't been able to work on them for a few weeks. I'll see what I can do since I have free time. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Old 03-26-2020, 07:28 PM   #53
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoop

I am having the same problem. I have unzipped the file and saved to my USB, but it is not showing up on the PS3. The USB shows up and says "no saved data".
Old 03-26-2020, 08:59 PM   #54
Rookie

Here you go guys
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (3.91 MB, 221 views)
Old 03-27-2020, 06:33 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpatt
Here you go guys
Which ones are these?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2020, 07:49 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpatt
Here you go guys
So wait, this is TreyzAllDayz, with Brock's update placing teams in correct conferences, but now with your roster updates?

If so can you tell us more or less what was done to them?
THanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »