Home

Playstation Move

This is a discussion on Playstation Move within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2010, 09:41 AM   #25
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Playstation Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiko7523
thats a good review if it is as accurate as they say it is... it could get great for fps games... also great for making better games in the future....

i still wont probably buy it but i am curious for launch sale #'s
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
I honestly don't think the launch numbers will tell the story on this. I'm personally waiting for Socom 4 and Killzone 3 to pick this up, and I know quite a few other people that are interested but waiting as well. Right now, there isn't any software that interests me... but there definitely is down the road.
This will be excellent for FPS games for sure, especially how Jason keeps talking about how great Metroid Prime is with the motion controls. Right now, Sony is missing that necessary software to make this thing a success off the bat. IMO, Sports Champions is missing something like a bowling and tennis which were made popular with Wii Sports.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2010, 02:37 PM   #26
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

I'm still not getting Move but it is cool that you can play Heavy Rain with it. I'm going to rent Heavy Rain this fall because I've always wanted to play it and doing it with the Move would be pretty cool I suppose. But the controller will suffice.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:51 PM   #27
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I'm still not getting Move but it is cool that you can play Heavy Rain with it. I'm going to rent Heavy Rain this fall because I've always wanted to play it and doing it with the Move would be pretty cool I suppose. But the controller will suffice.
Right now the software for Move are not enticing me to make the jump.........but when Killzone 3 comes out, I will want to play that with this. I wish they would have gone back and patched Killzone 2. Sports Champions looks cool, but is only 6 games and where is a bowling or tennis game which was what hooked people into the Wii. With time it will be interesting to see how well this does.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #28
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
Right now the software for Move are not enticing me to make the jump.........but when Killzone 3 comes out, I will want to play that with this. I wish they would have gone back and patched Killzone 2. Sports Champions looks cool, but is only 6 games and where is a bowling or tennis game which was what hooked people into the Wii. With time it will be interesting to see how well this does.
It should be interesting to see how many Move units we have sold when I get to work tonight...
Old 09-17-2010, 03:53 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Does anyone know if TW '11 works with the Move at launch? Or is EA going to patch it like what was done with Heavy Rain?
Old 09-17-2010, 04:14 PM   #30
john14:6

ghm125's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
No interest in more motion stuff. No Move or Kinect for me.
yeah same here have the wii... and its cool but really not for me,when i game i want to sit and relax,not work up a sweat
Old 09-17-2010, 04:27 PM   #31
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghm125
yeah same here have the wii... and its cool but really not for me,when i game i want to sit and relax,not work up a sweat
I still don't understand why this is always the argument...

Yes, you'll work up a sweat playing EA Active, or Wii Fit, but dude, if you are getting sweaty playing a FPS on the Wii, you need to seriously look into working out more.

I'll say it again, where I find all this motion stuff to be attractive is in the FPS and TPS arenas. If you guys ever get a chance to play Metroid Prime on the Wii, using the "Advanced" controller setup, you will see just how great and precise Move type controls can be in a shooter.

And yes, I'm easily able to lounge back in my couch while I play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2010, 01:31 AM   #32
Hall Of Fame

42's Arena

OVR: 57

PlayStation Move Review (IGN)

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »