Home

What is a dream game you wish would happen?

This is a discussion on What is a dream game you wish would happen? within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2023, 10:19 PM   #161
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: What is a dream game you wish would happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I just want Nintendo to at least get on par with the lowest common denominator which I suppose would be the Xbox Series-S
I would be on board with that. They would be able to get more third party games, while also having the first party content to sell the new console. For me, that would set the lowest common denominator at the Series-S/Nintendo which should help the scale on the third party games. It feels like either most AAA won't make it to the Switch or game has to be scalable to work on the Switch which affects what the base game can be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2023, 06:35 PM   #162
Just started!

OVR: 0

I've always dreamt of a massive open-world role-playing game set in a fantasy realm where you can truly shape your own destiny. The game would be incredibly immersive, with breathtaking graphics and a rich, dynamic world filled with diverse landscapes and cultures.

In this dream game, I would love to have the freedom to choose my character's race, background, and play different podcast music of new height's and abilities, and then embark on an epic journey with a gripping storyline. The choices I make throughout the game would have real consequences, affecting the world and the people in it.

Last edited by LeeShau; 11-06-2023 at 03:21 PM.
Old 10-31-2023, 11:59 AM   #163
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeShau
I've always dreamt of a massive open-world role-playing game set in a fantasy realm where you can truly shape your own destiny. The game would be incredibly immersive, with breathtaking graphics and a rich, dynamic world filled with diverse landscapes and cultures.

In this dream game, I would love to have the freedom to choose my character's race, background, and play different podcast music of new heights and abilities, and then embark on an epic journey with a gripping storyline. The choices I make throughout the game would have real consequences, affecting the world and the people in it.

Almost sounds like real life . Since watching Bruce Willis Surragates, I’ve thought it could be a possibility in our lifetime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Activision: MikeDeuce#1448

Teams: AZ Cardinals, Suns, Diamondbacks, Duke, Arizona State

IG FB
Old 12-01-2023, 10:55 PM   #164
All Star

OVR: 8

Static Shock

Playing spiderman remastered made me really want to play a Static Shock game with the same kind of gameplay.

It was just kind of a random thought that had, I probably just made the connection due to some of the similarities between the 2 characters

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
Old 12-02-2023, 03:21 PM   #165
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I wouldn’t call this a dream game, but a sports type title that I don’t think anyone has ever made a game about is rodeo. I think you could make it where it would be fun to play even if you dont know the events.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2023, 04:02 PM   #166
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I wouldn’t call this a dream game, but a sports type title that I don’t think anyone has ever made a game about is rodeo. I think you could make it where it would be fun to play even if you dont know the events.
dude that is a great idea for sure, i would be really interested in that unique gaming experience

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 12-02-2023, 10:44 PM   #167
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
dude that is a great idea for sure, i would be really interested in that unique gaming experience
Yea I’m surprised that an independent studio hasn’t made it yet. Because rodeos are still popular today with a lot of people as well as kids. The controls would also translate over where it would be fun with the quick events. It also sets up for a career mode with achievements.

I got the ideal when I was listening to the producer of some horse racing game on a podcast. As that has some similarities to rodeos.
Old 12-19-2023, 12:18 PM   #168
Rookie

OVR: 0

GTA VI and it isnt dream anymore !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »