Home

Best non legend catcher ?

This is a discussion on Best non legend catcher ? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2015, 08:36 PM   #33
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Best non legend catcher ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
Well anyone can take a general guess about which cards will be upgraded and downgraded but how many of those will be accurate? If someone could predict exactly which cards will be upgraded and downgraded, they would spend all your stubs on those players and have unlimited stubs.

The fact is its still someone's best guess and not fact. You're going to guess some right and guess some wrong.
It's acTually quite an effective method of making stubs if you follow the season throughout. It's better to be a little early than late. It's not hard to predict Bryce Harper or Cruz becoming a gold or devin Travis becoming a high silver. It may take a while but I'd put money on lucroy dropping. I'm surprised he's going for 8k currently considering it's easy to see he's gonna get dropped pretty substantially.
Old 05-06-2015, 08:43 PM   #34
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
It's acTually quite an effective method of making stubs if you follow the season throughout. It's better to be a little early than late. It's not hard to predict Bryce Harper or Cruz becoming a gold or devin Travis becoming a high silver. It may take a while but I'd put money on lucroy dropping. I'm surprised he's going for 8k currently considering it's easy to see he's gonna get dropped pretty substantially.
I understand it's a viable strategy but it's till an inexact science at the end of the day. Can you say for sure if by the time they get around to downgrading Lucroy, he won't be playing better? Or how about if they overlook someone? You can bet that's going to happen.

It's a prediction for a reason. No one knows for sure exactly which players and when will they be changed. If they did, they would have an unlimited amounts of stubs and I don't see that being the case.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 05-06-2015, 10:05 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Well anyone can take a general guess about which cards will be upgraded and downgraded but how many of those will be accurate? If someone could predict exactly which cards will be upgraded and downgraded, they would spend all your stubs on those players and have unlimited stubs.

The fact is its still someone's best guess and not fact. You're going to guess some right and guess some wrong.
Ever heard of the stock market?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2015, 10:11 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:

I have "guessed" right on players going up or down every time. I have made over a million stubs and have every card I want.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has taken advantage the actual MLB letting us know ahead of time, by giving us stats, which cards will go up or down. ( currently sitting on 100 Devon Travis)

Its definitely not rocket science.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:13 PM   #37
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
Ever heard of the stock market?
Are you able to predict what a players performance is during the course of a season? Are you able to read SCEA's minds about which cards they're going to upgrade/downgrade?

If so, you're certainly more talented than me and surely you would never have to spend money to buy packs ever again.

But that's not the case is it?

If not, then you're just taking an educated guess at what they will do and don't know for sure.

Old 05-06-2015, 10:15 PM   #38
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KObossy
I have "guessed" right on players going up or down every time. I have made over a million stubs and have every card I want.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that has taken advantage the actual MLB letting us know ahead of time, by giving us stats, which cards will go up or down. ( currently sitting on 100 Devon Travis)

Its definitely not rocket science.
Good for you and I'm sure you've never "guessed" wrong on anything right?

Do you understand that I'm just saying no one is able to accurately predict exactly which cards will be upgraded/downgraded and when that will be?

There will always be an area of unknown with predicting cards, just like anything else. Nothing is a sure thing.

Old 05-06-2015, 10:19 PM   #39
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Good for you and I'm sure you've never "guessed" wrong on anything right?

Do you understand that I'm just saying no one is able to accurately predict exactly which cards will be upgraded/downgraded and when that will be?

There will always be an area of unknown with predicting cards, just like anything else. Nothing is a sure thing.

The guy just told you that he's made over a million stubs doing EXACTLY what you're suggesting he is not able to do lol.

I don't think anyone in this thread has suggested a 100% accuracy in their predictions, but that's not necessary to make a whole mess of stubs. You're being extremely anal and pedantic.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:26 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
The guy just told you that he's made over a million stubs doing EXACTLY what you're suggesting he is not able to do lol.

I don't think anyone in this thread has suggested a 100% accuracy in their predictions, but that's not necessary to make a whole mess of stubs. You're being extremely anal and pedantic.
Spot on.

We're obviously dealing with someone that doesn't understand basic economics and that's okay. Just as long as he/she doesn't claim that they do.

Case in point:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...y-exactly.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »