Home

Best non legend catcher ?

This is a discussion on Best non legend catcher ? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2015, 10:28 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Best non legend catcher ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
The guy just told you that he's made over a million stubs doing EXACTLY what you're suggesting he is not able to do lol.

I don't think anyone in this thread has suggested a 100% accuracy in their predictions, but that's not necessary to make a whole mess of stubs. You're being extremely anal and pedantic.
And when did I say that it was not possible to make a lot of stubs predicting cards?

I'm not sure why I need to repeat myself again but all I said is that no one is able to accurately predict exactly which cards get upgraded and when that will occur. Please point out the error in my statement.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2015, 10:34 PM   #42
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
Spot on.

We're obviously dealing with someone that doesn't understand basic economics and that's okay. Just as long as he/she doesn't claim that they do.

Case in point:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...y-exactly.html
I think you need to get out a bit more instead of incessantly begging for people to view your pack openings. You seem to be really needy and you seem to be obsessed with what I post.

Old 05-06-2015, 11:16 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
I think you need to get out a bit more instead of incessantly begging for people to view your pack openings. You seem to be really needy and you seem to be obsessed with what I post.
I haven't streamed a pack opening in almost two weeks. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night, slugger.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:16 AM   #44
Banned

OVR: 0

vc15, you just keep selling me your Nike Vapor Elite Pro batting gloves from REAL dollar bought packs and I will keep flipping them within 2 minutes for a 4K mark up.

Your just bent because the one time you tried to flip cards you paid 82k for Trout, 2 days later saw that he was now available in a limited gold pack, saw his price drop and panicked, sold him to me for 66k and saw me flip him for 83k 4 days later.

I have never spent REAL money on this game, and I never will with these IBS noobs online.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:33 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
Good for you and I'm sure you've never "guessed" wrong on anything right?

Do you understand that I'm just saying no one is able to accurately predict exactly which cards will be upgraded/downgraded and when that will be?

There will always be an area of unknown with predicting cards, just like anything else. Nothing is a sure thing.
This isn't like everything else, you can predict with 100% accuracy.

I see that Adam Jones is killing it, I buy 20 cards between Monday & Wednesday, wait till the following Monday when his stats go up (because he is killing it) and unload immediately since people like you are now paying at a 100% mark up.

What are doing, betting longshots?!?

You probably bought Joe Carter and are waiting for his stats to change before you unload.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2015, 01:54 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by KObossy

I see that Adam Jones is killing it, I buy 20 cards between Monday & Wednesday, wait till the following Monday when his stats go up (because he is killing it) and unload immediately since people like you are now paying at a 100% mark up.

You probably bought Joe Carter and are waiting for his stats to change before you unload.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:09 AM   #47
Pro

Quote:
vc15, you just keep selling me your Nike Vapor Elite Pro batting gloves from REAL dollar bought packs and I will keep flipping them within 2 minutes for a 4K mark up.

Your just bent because the one time you tried to flip cards you paid 82k for Trout, 2 days later saw that he was now available in a limited gold pack, saw his price drop and panicked, sold him to me for 66k and saw me flip him for 83k 4 days later.

I have never spent REAL money on this game, and I never will with these IBS noobs online.
I don't know what you're even talking about. I spent a bit of money initially, invested in diamond cards and flipped them and got my lineup in my signature. I already have the lineup I wanted and don't even need to flip cards anymore so I did fine thanks.

Congrats with not spending money on the game? What is wrong with spending money? I have a full time job and I don't have time to constantly monitor the auction house. Why do you care about how other people spend their money?

Last edited by vc15; 05-07-2015 at 09:19 AM.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:13 AM   #48
Pro

Quote:

Again, I did pretty well flipping cards. Go back and read my post history. Do you think you're the only one who knows how to flip cards?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »