Home

Who are your Investments

This is a discussion on Who are your Investments within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2016, 11:54 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Who are your Investments

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJ929
Hey guys, who do you think I should invest in? I'm contemplating Rizzo and Cano. Any other suggestions?
After I bought two Cano's i only had about 3,000 stubs left, I spent them all basically on Castellanos and Odor's. I think those are two guys that will be upgraded. Quintana is another guy that should go up. I do have a question though, how often do ratings get updated? Will it be tomorrow (monday)?
Old 05-09-2016, 07:18 AM   #74
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylerbeckman
After I bought two Cano's i only had about 3,000 stubs left, I spent them all basically on Castellanos and Odor's. I think those are two guys that will be upgraded. Quintana is another guy that should go up. I do have a question though, how often do ratings get updated? Will it be tomorrow (monday)?
They have switched it to every Friday now

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 05-09-2016, 11:01 AM   #75
Banned

i bought a ton of Daniel Murphy's. Probably over 20 of them. He has to go gold soon. He is murdering the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 09:14 PM   #76
Rookie

newmich's Arena

I figured this could get a bump with the roster update 1.5 days away. Who does everyone think is going to go up on friday? I'm holding onto to Cano with anticipation of him going to a diamond. I also feel like lucroy has to be a gold sooner or later with only 2 gold or better catchers. I have Segura going to a gold and Chris Carter to a silver. I'm not yet sure about Daniel Murphy. He has an amazing batting average but his power still isn't really there this year. With his contact ratings already high I'm not sure how high his overall can go up with his slg % increasing.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:23 PM   #77
Rookie

IcyVegeta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmich
I figured this could get a bump with the roster update 1.5 days away. Who does everyone think is going to go up on friday? I'm holding onto to Cano with anticipation of him going to a diamond. I also feel like lucroy has to be a gold sooner or later with only 2 gold or better catchers. I have Segura going to a gold and Chris Carter to a silver. I'm not yet sure about Daniel Murphy. He has an amazing batting average but his power still isn't really there this year. With his contact ratings already high I'm not sure how high his overall can go up with his slg % increasing.

Dexter Fowler has to go up. He's #2 in WAR and crushing by any metric you want to see.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:33 PM   #78
Rookie

newmich's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyVegeta

Dexter Fowler has to go up. He's #2 in WAR and crushing by any metric you want to see.

My question with Fowler is much the same as Daniel Murphy. He is hitting the ball well but the 3 hrs makes me think he won't go up. He has received an increase once already and with his contact vs L at 95 it's hard to make it better. I guess his contact R could see a boost at some point again.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:40 PM   #79
Rookie

IcyVegeta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmich
My question with Fowler is much the same as Daniel Murphy. He is hitting the ball well but the 3 hrs makes me think he won't go up. He has received an increase once already and with his contact vs L at 95 it's hard to make it better. I guess his contact R could see a boost at some point again.
When was Fowler upgraded?
Old 05-11-2016, 09:51 PM   #80
Rookie

newmich's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyVegeta
When was Fowler upgraded?
If I remember correctly I think he went up 2 updates ago. I could swear he was a bronze when the season started but hey I could be wrong. I'm torn on Scherzer and J. Zimmerman. Zimmerman has a 1.5 era so I would not be surprised if he went up to a diamond but I thought he would last week. Scherzer has an ERA over 4 so I thought he would drop to a gold but now he just struck 20 batters out so I'm not so sure if they will downgrade him yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »