Home

Who are your Investments

This is a discussion on Who are your Investments within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2016, 10:00 PM   #81
Pro

Biizz713's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Who are your Investments

I have 10 Dexter Fowlers, might pick up some more. hoping he goes up and I can make enough off him to buy Strasburg who hopefully doesn't go diamond yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 10:10 PM   #82
Rookie

IcyVegeta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmich
If I remember correctly I think he went up 2 updates ago. I could swear he was a bronze when the season started but hey I could be wrong. I'm torn on Scherzer and J. Zimmerman. Zimmerman has a 1.5 era so I would not be surprised if he went up to a diamond but I thought he would last week. Scherzer has an ERA over 4 so I thought he would drop to a gold but now he just struck 20 batters out so I'm not so sure if they will downgrade him yet.
I checked the update logs and didn't see anything on Fowler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biizz713
I have 10 Dexter Fowlers, might pick up some more. hoping he goes up and I can make enough off him to buy Strasburg who hopefully doesn't go diamond yet.
I would be careful. His price shot from 160 (what I was getting him at) to around 560 now.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:47 AM   #83
All Star

OVR: 2

I have a bunch of Vince Velasquez and Quintanas saved up. As well as a bunch of Michael Confortos although he's slowed down a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2016, 01:33 AM   #84
Rookie

I have accumulated a few cards of Aaron Sanchez in anticipation that he gets a decent boost in the next few weeks.
Old 05-12-2016, 02:36 AM   #85
Rookie

newmich's Arena

Does anyone think Cespedes is going to go up to a diamond this week? His value is going up as we are getting closer to Friday and I have debating snagging him. I had 20 some odd thousand stubs so I got Robinson Cano, Jordan Zimmerman, 2 Segura, 2 Chris V. Carter, Aaron Hill, Ben Zobrist, Jose Quintana, Kenta Maeda, Mark Trumbo, and Aledmys Diaz in anticipation that they will all see rating boosts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 10:35 AM   #86
Rookie

Shauwn's Arena

I invested in 4 players, 2 hitters and 2 pitchers. Their prices have already went up, since smart ppl are anticipating their attribute increase which should happen tomorrow.

One of the players I got is literally 50% higher in price than he was when I got him... I hope he goes diamond, bc if he does, it will be the most profit I'd make on one player.

I'll reveal the one out of 4 I've invested in.. Revealing the other 3 would be stupid, lol...

Robinson Cano. If he goes to a 93, his price will jump to 40k EASY! I got a few of him for 10-11k.. He's already 21-23k..
Old 05-12-2016, 11:08 AM   #87
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmich
Does anyone think Cespedes is going to go up to a diamond this week? His value is going up as we are getting closer to Friday and I have debating snagging him. I had 20 some odd thousand stubs so I got Robinson Cano, Jordan Zimmerman, 2 Segura, 2 Chris V. Carter, Aaron Hill, Ben Zobrist, Jose Quintana, Kenta Maeda, Mark Trumbo, and Aledmys Diaz in anticipation that they will all see rating boosts.
I doubt Cespedes jumps to diamond. If they add +10 to each of his power and contact ratings, he's still a 92. Being a CF with 67 speed keeps his rating low. If he was a LF, he'd already be a diamond.

C- Pink Shaq/Saph Russell/Saph Moses Malone
PF- Saph Hakeem/ Gold Lebron/ Saph David Robinson
SF- Pink Melo/ Diamond KD
SG- 90-91 MJ/ Ruby 97-98 Kobe
PG- Ruby Magic/ Ruby Payton
Old 05-12-2016, 12:29 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauwn
I invested in 4 players, 2 hitters and 2 pitchers. Their prices have already went up, since smart ppl are anticipating their attribute increase which should happen tomorrow.

One of the players I got is literally 50% higher in price than he was when I got him... I hope he goes diamond, bc if he does, it will be the most profit I'd make on one player.

I'll reveal the one out of 4 I've invested in.. Revealing the other 3 would be stupid, lol...

Robinson Cano. If he goes to a 93, his price will jump to 40k EASY! I got a few of him for 10-11k.. He's already 21-23k..
They upped him to a 91.

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »