Home

SDS ban hammer thousdans for exploit

This is a discussion on SDS ban hammer thousdans for exploit within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 11:57 AM   #89
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: SDS ban hammer thousdans for exploit

Quote:
Originally Posted by D13
unfortunately man, nobody has gotten an answer. very frustrating times for the community and guys who were wrongfully banned
When you say "wrongfully banned", what do you mean exactly? Because from what I understand, the actually loophole that people did you actually had to TRY to do by using a mobile device to buy stubs then back out or cancel it quickly by having a second screen open.

Unless I'm completely mistaken about this, it seems like the way to do this you actually need to TRY to do it. Like it doesn't happen on accident over and over and over again like SDS is saying that people did.

Some people did this method like what...50-60 times? Even more.
Old 06-29-2016, 12:02 PM   #90
Rookie

NKRDIBL's Arena

I am curious, I have never been a part of a community with mass bannings, but not one person has came out yet and said they actually did do this, and got caught.

Is it just 1500 people who all got caught trying to act like they didn't do wrong? There has to be someone in this forum who actually did it and got caught.

I say this because everyone who claims to have been banned for no reason, are claiming to have played the game the exact same way that I and so many others have done, But we are all still able to play the game, and didn't fall into the 1 percent of the massive exploit.
Old 06-29-2016, 12:19 PM   #91
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

Who found out it was 1500 users or is this just a guesstimate?

I think the first time I heard that figure was in CB5's video.

Last edited by baseballsim; 06-29-2016 at 12:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2016, 12:20 PM   #92
Rookie

HeavySaucer's Arena

I haven't been able to find where any member of SDS has said 1500 people were banned, and I've read through most of the twitter/forum posts from SDS. Does anyone know where this figure came from?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Old 06-29-2016, 12:29 PM   #93
Rookie

NKRDIBL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballsim
Who found out it was 1500 users or is this just a guesstimate?

I think the first time I heard that figure was in CB5's video.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavySaucer
I haven't been able to find where any member of SDS has said 1500 people were banned, and I've read through most of the twitter/forum posts from SDS. Does anyone know where this figure came from?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Sorry, I have only heard that as a rumor as well. That's beside my point though. I am waiting for someone to come out and say they did it and are guilty. Has to be someone right?
Old 06-29-2016, 12:34 PM   #94
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKRDIBL
Sorry, I have only heard that as a rumor as well. That's beside my point though. I am waiting for someone to come out and say they did it and are guilty. Has to be someone right?
You would think just ONE person would say they did it and got caught. But I guess every one that got banned is innocent.

I strenuously object your honor! I move to strike!
Old 06-29-2016, 12:59 PM   #95
Rookie

srdclark's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
You would think just ONE person would say they did it and got caught. But I guess every one that got banned is innocent.

I strenuously object your honor! I move to strike!
I know, right? It's crazy. I've never heard of such a thing, somebody doing something wrong but claiming innocence, even after being caught, in the hopes of getting away with it.

That's why criminal proceedings are always so short - guilty people always plead guilty, so when someone pleads innocent you know they are telling the truth and you can just let them go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2016, 01:29 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 0

If this guy is legit I am an innocent man !!!...oh wait I didn't get banned. Interesting points :
- I have made numerous trades both on TSN and PS4
- I bunt...sometimes a lot - not against people unless the situation warrants it
- I murder the Yeti's daily sometimes with sneaky evil bunts
- I suck online because for some reason the ball jitters or just moves different when I bat, difficult to explain but I watch youtube videos of the "pros" and they don't have the same issue (at least not in the playback feed). I've tried playing at work (worse internet) friends house (much better internet) so who knows...
- I also have numerous of several cards - not in the 100's but more than a couple...
- Lastly first time I've read it was a "small" group of users doesn't sound like 1,500...
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 12.24.07 PM.png (33.3 KB, 65 views)

Last edited by elbomberoloco; 06-29-2016 at 01:32 PM. Reason: forgot one point...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »