Home

What are you working on? (returning)

This is a discussion on What are you working on? (returning) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 01:57 PM   #6001
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What are you working on? (returning)

i havent really played the event or anything im just having fun grinding the conquest maps and using Players that i dont normally use although Griffey and Trout havent left my lineup since i got them both.

i think im just going to do the offline stuff for a while ive been watching youtube videos and the PS5 looks so much smoother than the 4 and since i dont plan on getting a PS5 until the new game comes out ( with a baby coming the wife isnt too keen to let me get one now haha) but im glad theres alot of offline stuff i can do to keep me interested and if i get bored ill hop back on and so RS or events .

i am curious tho with most of the END game cards here what is everyones end game lineup looking like? or are you swapping out players from game to game because there are so many??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2020, 02:30 PM   #6002
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamC24167
i havent really played the event or anything im just having fun grinding the conquest maps and using Players that i dont normally use although Griffey and Trout havent left my lineup since i got them both.

i think im just going to do the offline stuff for a while ive been watching youtube videos and the PS5 looks so much smoother than the 4 and since i dont plan on getting a PS5 until the new game comes out ( with a baby coming the wife isnt too keen to let me get one now haha) but im glad theres alot of offline stuff i can do to keep me interested and if i get bored ill hop back on and so RS or events .

i am curious tho with most of the END game cards here what is everyones end game lineup looking like? or are you swapping out players from game to game because there are so many??
I dont play much online, but I love how my teams rounded out. Will be getting into RS at some point.

C - SS Biggio
1B - AWARDS Ruth
2B - AWARDS Hornsby
3B - AWARDS Sheffield
SS - POTM Tatis
LF - Finest Soto
CF - AWARDS Griffey
RF - AWARDS Trout

BENCH -
POTM J.Ramirez
SS Jackie R.
AWARDS Posey (Prestige)
PRIME Cobb
PRIME Mantle

SP
SS Maddux (Prestige)
Finest Bauer
Finest Darvish
SS Mad Bum
TA Herschiser

BP
Finest Devin Williams
Finest Hendricks
SS Chapman
Awards Gagne
Topps Crochet
Finest Neshek
Finest Hand

I just recently got Biggio, Sheffield, Mantle and Trout lol I also have a buy order in for Honus. Going to get and try out this SS Miggy thats dropping today too

As you see, I have a lot of speed. More if and when I get Honus. Im not the best hitter(still playing on a huge tv. no monitor... yet) so I need to steal bases to manufacture runs

Ruth is by far my best hitter. Curious to see who is everyone else's best hitter?

Last edited by kenp86; 11-13-2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old 11-13-2020, 03:06 PM   #6003
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

Here’s my team, the starting 8 position players is pretty much set, I could possibly make a change at catcher if I get tired of Foxx’s defense. It seems like I’m never happy with my rotation, so there might be changes there in the future.

CF Mantle
SS H Wagner
RF Griffey
LF Trout
1B Babe
C Foxx
3B Pujols
2B Betts

Bench
Thome
L Walker
J Ramirez
Sheffield
Biggio

Rotation
Hershiser
Scherzer
Gibson
Wood
Maddux

Bullpen
Hendricks
Miller
Hand
Dibble
Chapman
Jansen
Gagne
Old 11-13-2020, 03:15 PM   #6004
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Well, looks like the 11th inning is where they're going to "sunset" the programs. The new schedule shows that the program will include all previous inning boss packs. Unless there is something uniquely fun with the program, that will kill the mode for me now. I was holding-out hope that they might do one more program with new bosses (I have all the others - so the only "reward" for me will be more stubs...which will pretty much be useless unless I want to put in a million stub bid on someone).
Old 11-13-2020, 03:17 PM   #6005
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenp86
I dont play much online, but I love how my teams rounded out. Will be getting into RS at some point.

C - SS Biggio
1B - AWARDS Ruth
2B - AWARDS Hornsby
3B - AWARDS Sheffield
SS - POTM Tatis
LF - Finest Soto
CF - AWARDS Griffey
RF - AWARDS Trout

BENCH -
POTM J.Ramirez
SS Jackie R.
AWARDS Posey (Prestige)
PRIME Cobb
PRIME Mantle

SP
SS Maddux (Prestige)
Finest Bauer
Finest Darvish
SS Mad Bum
TA Herschiser

BP
Finest Devin Williams
Finest Hendricks
SS Chapman
Awards Gagne
Topps Crochet
Finest Neshek
Finest Hand

I just recently got Biggio, Sheffield, Mantle and Trout lol I also have a buy order in for Honus. Going to get and try out this SS Miggy thats dropping today too

As you see, I have a lot of speed. More if and when I get Honus. Im not the best hitter(still playing on a huge tv. no monitor... yet) so I need to steal bases to manufacture runs

Mine is
CF Griffey
RF Trout
1B Musial
3B Machado
LF Soto
SS Tatis Jr
2B Betts
C Finest Perez

Bench
Postseason Stanton
Postseason Arozarena
POTM Mondesi
MVP Harper
MVP Ruth

Rotation

Awards Seaver
Finest Lamet
SS Maddux
FOF Hershisher
Finest Darvish

Bullpen

Finest Williams
FInest Neshek
Finest Hand
Topps Crochet
Finest Anderson
Prime Miller
Finest Gallegos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2020, 08:57 PM   #6006
MVP

I would so much prefer to do team affinity conquest and the miggy program but I feel like I'm on a mission to try to prestige at least one offensive player so i've been doing the event like crazy and it's really not even that fun...its fun if I'm winning but i usually get hits with players that dont matter, like prestige posey or mike schmidt....then when i get a 3 run hr with trout I get a rage quit so it doesn't even count. Getting a solo hr early in the game is the best bet to get a stat to count.
Old 11-13-2020, 09:00 PM   #6007
MVP

papadell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaVikings
I would so much prefer to do team affinity conquest and the miggy program but I feel like I'm on a mission to try to prestige at least one offensive player so i've been doing the event like crazy and it's really not even that fun...its fun if I'm winning but i usually get hits with players that dont matter, like prestige posey or mike schmidt....then when i get a 3 run hr with trout I get a rage quit so it doesn't even count. Getting a solo hr early in the game is the best bet to get a stat to count.
Yeah I decided a while ago that chasing Prestige for offensive players was a lost cause due to dashboarders. I focused on pitching ones when I could and got Maddux and rivera basically between 2 events. Still blows my mind they made it online only knowing this would happen
Old 11-13-2020, 09:11 PM   #6008
MVP

LF Cobb
RF Mantle
CF Trout
SS CAP
C Foxx
1B Musial
2B Tatis (about to be prestige)
3B Hanley

BENCH
CF Mays
CF Griffey
1B Thomas
2B Hornby
SS Wagner

ROTATION (i use like 15 starters and haven't debuted many)
SP Maddux prestige
SP Orel prestige
SP Paxson prestige
SP Kluber
SP Carrasco
(i use gibson, vida blue, carrasco, grienke, wood, smoltz...and haven't debuted darvish, degrom...I don't really have a set rotation)

BULLPEN
LRP Gossage
MRP 94 Wagner
MRP Williams (once prestiged)
MRP 99 Miller (haven't used yet but replaced crochett)
SU 98 Gagne
SU 97 Chapman
CP 99 Rivera prestige

I haven't played RS since the 10th inning started. I haven't even used a number of these players, not sure how I'll use mays/griffey. I've been super good with hanley ramirez so I don't wanna drop him. I took babe ruth off the team once I got willie mays so I'm not really sure how I'll fill the team. Since I have Willie Mays I'm not even sure the point of me making world series tbh

*edit* forgot all about Juan Soto who I'm hitting 500 with in events

Last edited by ValhallaVikings; 11-13-2020 at 09:15 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »