Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Impressions | PS5, XBOX Series X

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Impressions | PS5, XBOX Series X within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-01-2024, 03:17 PM   #1297
Rookie

JakeReaves's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Impressions | PS5, XBOX Series X

I’m on default AA and there hasn’t been a fumble in 2 seasons??
Old 09-02-2024, 01:27 AM   #1298
Rookie

There is definitely not enough impact players entering the transfer portal in dynasty mode and it seems to get worse as you get deeper into a dynasty.
Old 09-02-2024, 03:01 AM   #1299
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeReaves
I’m on default AA and there hasn’t been a fumble in 2 seasons??

Lucky you. My QB definitely fumbles.

Never in me EA football life have I preferred kicking longer FGs than shorter ones. I swear I miss so many “short” kicks. Get the arrow aligned. Time the football. Get it in the green and miss by 6 feet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2024, 03:19 AM   #1300

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Have they or will they be adding actual student photos to the presentation like on TV? I feel like that's an area that kind of falls flat right now. Would add immersion to have actual player faces.
Old 09-02-2024, 03:26 AM   #1301
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40

Is there comeback AI in this game or am I just garbage at making adjustments? I’ve blown several two to three touchdown leads in the fourth quarter in some practice games I did today and it’s truly puzzling.

I also feel like in general the CPU hurry up in the last two minutes of the half is unstoppable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2024, 11:17 AM   #1302
¤¤¤ ¤¤¤ ¤¤¤ ¤¤¤

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
Is there comeback AI in this game or am I just garbage at making adjustments? I’ve blown several two to three touchdown leads in the fourth quarter in some practice games I did today and it’s truly puzzling.

I also feel like in general the CPU hurry up in the last two minutes of the half is unstoppable.
This game requires more second half adjustments than any football game I have ever played. So you have the ability to stop the comeback, its not a guarantee there will be a comeback. But you can't play the second half with the same old status quo. Be prepared to earn the W, nothing is a given. My impression any way.
SYRACUSE - CFB.
Old 09-03-2024, 06:17 PM   #1303
All Star

OVR: 13

The number of plays that are un-useable in the game is irritating. It ranges from being essentially impossible execute properly (DIY Reverses) to a good number of the RPO's resulting in Illegal Man Downfield penalties, even if you throw the ball immediately after the snap (e.g. the TE "pop" RPO). And then the single-back formation Jet Sweep is a guaranteed minus-2 yards every time (at least on All-American and above) as no one blocks the players on the run-side of the play.

Nothing works every time of course, but there shouldn't be plays in the playbooks that never work due to poor design or the way the game is programmed/plays.
Old 09-03-2024, 07:18 PM   #1304
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietasterp
The number of plays that are un-useable in the game is irritating. It ranges from being essentially impossible execute properly (DIY Reverses) to a good number of the RPO's resulting in Illegal Man Downfield penalties, even if you throw the ball immediately after the snap (e.g. the TE "pop" RPO). And then the single-back formation Jet Sweep is a guaranteed minus-2 yards every time (at least on All-American and above) as no one blocks the players on the run-side of the play.

Nothing works every time of course, but there shouldn't be plays in the playbooks that never work due to poor design or the way the game is programmed/plays.
I haven't run in to any off the top of my head that never work, with the DIY reverses being the exception. I just can't pull them off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »