Home

IGN NCAA '07 XBOX360: FIRST LOOK

This is a discussion on IGN NCAA '07 XBOX360: FIRST LOOK within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2006, 02:22 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: IGN NCAA '07 XBOX360: FIRST LOOK

in addition to fans obtaining some level of osmosis in the stadium walls at oregon, let me be the first to nit-pick over Oklahoma sporting white shoes. they haven't worn white shoes since the 2001 Orange Bowl. white face masks should be nice though. as long as the gameplay and over all lethargic reaction to controlls in madden isn't present, i can live with all the minor uniform flaws (but why would this miss something like shoe color when they go so far as to tape measure stands and bust out satelites?)
Old 04-20-2006, 02:27 PM   #50
All Star

RockyTop1's Arena

OVR: 21

5 pages...i was wondering how long it was gonna take for someone to bring up shoe color
Old 04-20-2006, 02:27 PM   #51
MVP

VanillaGorilla's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm not even gonna bother getting excited about this game. If EA's claims that all these games are built from the ground up are true, I still don't think it's gonna play very well. I'll get the PS2 version instead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2006, 02:30 PM   #52
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

My question to all of you...since we've seen nothing but 8 screens and nothing in motion....

What if the modes that didn't make the jump were left out because they concentrated on GAMEPLAY???

Wouldn't that be a worthwhile trade?

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Old 04-20-2006, 02:32 PM   #53
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
My question to all of you...since we've seen nothing but 8 screens and nothing in motion....

What if the modes that didn't make the jump were left out because they concentrated on GAMEPLAY???

Yes!!
Old 04-20-2006, 02:33 PM   #54
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffarmleft
That was the most dissapointing part of the article for me, I doubt we will ever see an advanced physics engine in Madden or NCAA, they love their motion capture too much.

Yeah physics engine we won't see this year, maybe next year. I "hear" they are looking at two of them.

As for the hit stick. I'm actually hoping they starting putting some parameters on it like fatigue. You can't hit someone like this every play. Not even Roy Williams does it every play. Matter of fact I think players should have a tag that indicates who the hard hitters are. Everyone cannot hit hard. Also I do agree, some of the animations need to be redone. There are some good ones though. I got a nice one off on Madden 360 with Sean Taylor once.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:34 PM   #55
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

Abso-freaking-lutely!!

It's possible that the increased number of player attributes in the 360 version will result in a smarter, deeper, overall better playing game even with the smaller playbooks. Until we have more info, I'm in wait and see mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2006, 02:35 PM   #56
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

Yes it would, if they really concentradted on gameplay.

I bet these "satelites" EA claims to have used are just Google Earth, maybe even Google Earth Pro!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »