Home

IGN NCAA '07 XBOX360: FIRST LOOK

This is a discussion on IGN NCAA '07 XBOX360: FIRST LOOK within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2006, 03:13 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: IGN NCAA '07 XBOX360: FIRST LOOK

Just got an update on the playbooks fellas. Robinson made a poo poo. Here is what I was told. The playbooks in next gen are larger than the ones in current gen. But the next gen just has more basic plays because the focus of the game was on basic game play. The example given to me was that in current gen the game has 12 base formations but in next gen it will be up to 21 base formations for each playbook.

So no more playbook worries
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2006, 03:16 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Just got an update on the playbooks fellas. Robinson made a poo poo. Here is what I was told. The playbooks in next gen are larger than the ones in current gen. But the next gen just has more basic plays because the focus of the game was on basic game play. The example given to me was that in current gen the game has 12 base formations but in next gen it will be up to 21 base formations for each playbook.

Can you get an update on stadium clarification? Any idea what 70 stadiums were chosen, and how the other ones will look?
Old 04-20-2006, 03:17 PM   #67
EA Game Changer

gschwendt's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

so he made a boo boo in both directions saying that playbooks are stripped in 360 (but actually have 21 formations) whereas said current gives 17 formations but only has 12 (which right now, counting goalline, hailmary & special teams, you get that already).

What else did he screw up on?
Old 04-20-2006, 03:18 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I'd like to know if the classic camera angle is back. The craptastic camera in Madden 360 is what made me quit playing it...wayyy too zoomed in, then when you zoomed out to see your WR's the camera stayed there. Disgusting.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 04-20-2006, 03:19 PM   #69
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18

Find out if that **** is gonna be 60fps? Thats the #1 question.
Old 04-20-2006, 03:20 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Whats number 4 doing for Nebraska. He sure is good at blocking his invisible friend.
http://media.sports.ign.com/articles...g_3535536.html
Attachment 3876
Ok, I know we all love to slam EA but that guy is back there blocking and even if no one is there blockers are supposed to still keep their hands in an at-ready position in case someone does fly in.

The real question is, if someone does fly in, will that guy slide over and block them or stand there like a moron with his hands at-ready?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 04-20-2006, 03:25 PM   #71
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

Wow, great news! Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2006, 03:26 PM   #72
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Sorry if this has been asked, but what is up with the Bowling Score in the Oregon game?

And why is it that in video games (not just this one), Every single person in the stadium is decked out in their teams colors.....Check out the one of Sparty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »