Home

Dirty Disc Errors

This is a discussion on Dirty Disc Errors within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2007, 01:32 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Dirty Disc Errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by USF11
FTR I put my disc under a real bright light and noticed a discolored ring near the inside of my disc.
I did too, but then I looked at my Gears disk and it had the same thing. I played that more hours than I can count and never had a single DDE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2007, 11:34 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 7

I am just getting these at the end of games? Does anyone have a surefire fix? I dont leave my disc in the tray after I'm done.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:17 AM   #107
MVP

I got a DDE yesterday early in the 3rd quarter of a Dynasty game. This is the first one I've gotten since doing the boot the game from the dashboard method. Since I've played over 300 games of NHL 2007, and about 30 since I first started playing NCAA 2008, without getting a single DDE error with that game, I'm pretty sure it's NCAA 2008 that's the problem, not my 360. Come to think of it, the only other game I've gotten a DDE in was NCAA 2007. Didn't bother me as much with that one, since I didn't end up playing it much.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:37 PM   #108
Rookie

**** this ****. I cleared my cache and everything but I am still getting these. Thanks for ****ing nothing stupid EA I will never buy another EA game until they start putting out products that work. I have had problems with almost every product I have bought from them.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:41 AM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 1

i'm getting these errors like crazy too
Old 08-17-2007, 03:19 AM   #110
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycbs
I got a DDE yesterday early in the 3rd quarter of a Dynasty game. This is the first one I've gotten since doing the boot the game from the dashboard method. Since I've played over 300 games of NHL 2007, and about 30 since I first started playing NCAA 2008, without getting a single DDE error with that game, I'm pretty sure it's NCAA 2008 that's the problem, not my 360. Come to think of it, the only other game I've gotten a DDE in was NCAA 2007. Didn't bother me as much with that one, since I didn't end up playing it much.
When I got the DDE on NCAA it made a weird sound before it popped up. My question is can DDE's screw up your 360?

Post #1000
Old 08-17-2007, 04:02 AM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 6

People, this isnt an EA issue.

Am I the only one that has owned a 360 for more than a month? Trade in your game, you will still get the same amount of DDE's. It is the system. I have had the same problem and eventually had to get a new system.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2007, 04:22 AM   #112
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by blevins
People, this isnt an EA issue.

Am I the only one that has owned a 360 for more than a month? Trade in your game, you will still get the same amount of DDE's. It is the system. I have had the same problem and eventually had to get a new system.
Not necessarily true. I get the DDE only with THIS GAME, EVERY YEAR. I think it's both EA and Microsoft. I have no other games that I've gotten this message with. There is something not meshing between our versions of our Xbox 360's and the way these discs are manufactured.

I have gotten some freezing with Madden 08 but it's freezing and not the DDE error. This I've been able to fix with clearing my cache and buying an intercooler. I have not been able to fix the DDE's, although I really haven't gotten any, at all, since I started taking the game out of the tray when I'm finished playing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »