Home

Money Plays?

This is a discussion on Money Plays? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2007, 07:17 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Money Plays?

in the uf playbook, i found a couple wr options that often times get me big yardage.. especially the ones with the automotion (green lines)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2007, 08:50 AM   #26
Rookie

m7406's Arena

OVR: 4

bump
Old 08-27-2007, 11:53 AM   #27
MVP

heitkamp94's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayshime
For me it's the same play as last year. Ace Slot Deep Outs. If the d is in man, throw the out, if the d is in zone, throw the post to the slot man (and be sure to precision pass, throwing it high so he has to go get it so that the LB doesn't use his 65 inch verticle to pick it). I havent been breaking it for long td's or anything, but if I need to convert a long third down this is my go to play. As long as you don't get sacked, it should work.
This was my go to play for years on the PS2 but now Im on the 360 and I can't find it, anyone know if its on there?
Old 08-27-2007, 02:56 PM   #28
Rookie

Fluff E Bunny's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by heitkamp94
This was my go to play for years on the PS2 but now Im on the 360 and I can't find it, anyone know if its on there?
The closest equivalent I can find in my playbook search program is Ace Normal Slot Deep Attack. It has the two wideouts running fades, the slot runs the post, and the TE has a curl/out option route. The RB has a flats delay too.

You can covert it to be nearly identical to the last-gen play by hot routing the WR's to outs.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:46 PM   #29
MVP

johnnyg83's Arena

On defense, if you have a good LE the LOLB BLITZ out of the 4-3 is pretty liberating.

On an uncovered OT, it's unstoppable. (you can audible to flip play if the TE is on your side)

If you move one click to the outside ... maybe even if you don't ... the OT will always wait to block the blitzing LB and your DE can go in untouched. The only chance the QB has if there's a back staying into block ...

I'm running on AA.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:47 PM   #30
MVP

johnnyg83's Arena

On passes, I swear by the method (someone else posted this a while ago) to use the d-pad instead of the sticks to lead ... it's changed the game for me.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:38 PM   #31
Rookie

frago's Arena

OVR: 6

Ace Twin TE WR PA FL Stretch. Auto Motion reciever open 98%. Can use Strong Slots and put your #1 guy there too.

Like a previous Poster said any PA with the FB to the flat. 99% open.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2007, 09:11 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

The play I have had most success with this year (emphasis on play) is WR Corners. Pitt's playbook. It puts the HB in motion to the right, a pair of wide outs on the left. Usually the defense will either ignore the wideout farthest on the right or the HB. And since the corner play works in your advantage because the WR makes a late cut in the route. If you time it right, and nail him right on the cut, usually you can punch it up field for a TD.

And I also like plays that put your best receivers in between the cover. So that they're roughly between the LBs and secondary. You can usually chuck it up the gut to get decent yards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »