Home

NCAA Football 10 Blog: Season Showdown: Show Your Skills

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Blog: Season Showdown: Show Your Skills within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2009, 03:58 PM   #41
stewaat

OVR:
Re: Season Showdown: Show your skills

I like the gameplay footage but SS is not for me. I just don't get why people want "credits" or "achievement points" and that type of stuff.

Player lock looks to be a very well incorporated function that I look forward to using.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 04:01 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Seems like EA doesn't like Miami. Always overrate FSU and Florida. Heck, even UCF is overrated. Plus those videos they made Miami look horrible, whoever was controlling Jacory Harris ran into those sacks 100% of the time. If you are going to show off a game, don't make it look stupid and make the QB run right into a sack.

Nothing else to talk about since SS is all the blog was about.

Oh, and if you are the best rapper alive, then how come I have never heard you before? I don't recognize you at all.....

― Plato
Old 05-22-2009, 04:03 PM   #43
Rookie

Zuke's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
A lot of the offensive actions are based on the ratings of the players on the field instead of the skill of the person holding the controller
Ben Haumiller

I only score tuchdowns on offensive cause of my player ratings,not me the person that is controlling the players.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:04 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 25

Front page of the NCAA site now. http://ncaafootball.easports.com/home.action Oh NOOOOO. This video was Part 1 of 3. We still have two more videos and probably blogs taken up by nothing but SS. All the while Madden releases something new every week. Give us something other than SS, it's already been shoved down our throats enough. Damn.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:06 PM   #45
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
I love it, all this hate. anyways i do agree with all of you guys, if they would have spent this extra time creating and promoting SS on gameplay or presentation the game just might be little bit better. as far as the video, the game looks to play the same other then Oline blocking, new QB drop animation that still needs to be slow down and some new animations. well What can you expect from producers that looks like they've never played a down of competitive football in their life.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #46
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
And not to be a jerk to Russ and Ben, but if you guys really want to "reward" us as the players, can you scrap the "points" we get and put more time into the gameplay rather than this junk? Really, reward us with a great game of football for our 65 dollars, not stupid credits that obviously no one cares about.
Yes think you very much. I mean at the end of the day. What does all this mean for the winner. What the winner gets a prize like microsoft points are something. This just a waste of people time.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #47
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Front page of the NCAA site now. http://ncaafootball.easports.com/home.action Oh NOOOOO. This video was Part 1 of 3. We still have two more videos and probably blogs taken up by nothing but SS. All the while Madden releases something new every week. Give us something other than SS, it's already been shoved down our throats enough. Damn.
You know not get anything new to until E3..
Old 05-22-2009, 04:11 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 8

The player movement looks terrible. Playing FS and SS will be a breeze this year again. Its year 2009 and ncaa's weight and momentum means nata still. Hopefully this game holds me to Aug 14th
R.I.P Sean Taylor #21

Washington Redskins
Los Angeles Lakers

XBOX 360 Gamertag: HOLLYWOOD III

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »