Home

Are the rosters on teambuilder the ones being launched with the game?

This is a discussion on Are the rosters on teambuilder the ones being launched with the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 04:57 AM   #57
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Are the rosters on teambuilder the ones being launched with the game?

Wow, not a single freshman on CU's entire roster. NCAA continues to disappoint me.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #58
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

OVR: 4

I have said this on other threads that i think one of the problem with freshman is that the EA roster only allows you to have 70 players on a team. I counted OU's actual real life roster on the sooners website and they list over 80 players. That is a discrepancy of at least ten players. They aren't going to be able to put all freshman on a team for that reason. Another point is if you ask me, the people at ea do not look at recruiting websites and get accurate ratings for recruits. My main point with that is the speed. Rivals and every other website posts forty times and that should give the ea guys a solid number to go off of, if they even take the time to look at individual recruits profiles. On the other hand, there are a ton of college football players. 119 teams with 80 players on each team and hundreds of recruits to look at, that is a daunting task for a small group of people to overcome.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:09 AM   #59
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
I think the time has come now for EA to purposefully mis-represent many teams on the game because of the lawsuit.
If that's true, this might mark the end of NCAA Football (in terms of popularity). No one wants to play a game with generic players, especially online. This isn't Joe Montana Football on Sega.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:11 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 7

Resources (Amount of people and time)... that is an excuse. Not saying that's a "claim" for the rosters in their present state. I'm an Engineer in Nuclear Power designing/constructing a plant... I know all about resources. If the game rosters and TB rosters are different, then it's not really that big of an issue. Tennessee's roster is not good at all. We'll see how it plays out.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:34 AM   #61
Rookie

daabsolute1's Arena

OVR: 6

Virginia Tech's roster is OKAY. But we don't have any Jr QBs other than Tyrod...they list a QB#30. Who? LOL.

Brian Saunders P/QB...

Come on EA. Juju Clayton is our backup!!! Get it right!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #62
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
I have two words for ya Sam Keller
No theres no way its because of the Sam Keller b.s. because if that were true then why are some teams pretty darn accurate? If the lawsuit was to blame then fsu's roster wouldnt be accurate, nor would teams like Bama & Ohio St.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:40 AM   #63
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by daabsolute1
Virginia Tech's roster is OKAY. But we don't have any Jr QBs other than Tyrod...they list a QB#30. Who? LOL.

Brian Saunders P/QB...

Come on EA. Juju Clayton is our backup!!! Get it right!
That Jeff Beyer cat was listed on TB site. QB #15 or 16, and it looks like the other guy is that Saunders guy.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #64
Rookie

daabsolute1's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
That Jeff Beyer cat was listed on TB site. QB #15 or 16, and it looks like the other guy is that Saunders guy.
Yeah, I see that but come on EA...get it together. Saunders will NEVER see the field at QB. Why even put him on the game at that position? LOL. This is not about Sam Keller and all to do with EA not doing a good enough job looking at team rosters.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »