Home

Injuries in '10

This is a discussion on Injuries in '10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2009, 02:44 PM   #17
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Injuries in '10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcopenhagenh
Injuries are GOD awful. When I play online I want to be able to play with my best players. I can understand every now and then losing someone. But, every team loses their starting RB at some point during every game. It is ludicrous, preposterous, and just down right bad.
Man, that is NOT HAPPENING. Stop exaggerating. I've played a few games online and haven't lost my RB yet and I use him extensively. Yes, injuries are happening, but this is FOOTBALL. Injuries are a huge part of the game.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 12

actuually it does...maybe not online but every time I play my dynasty Boom Herron gets hurt at some point every game N if I run with Pryor he gets hurt as well
Old 07-27-2009, 02:56 PM   #19
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

You guys who claim you dont see injuries, just wait until they do happen....it will snowball on you. Theres no balance of injuries. I'll see 10 in one game with 5 min quarters, and then none in the next game.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:57 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
Man, that is NOT HAPPENING. Stop exaggerating. I've played a few games online and haven't lost my RB yet and I use him extensively. Yes, injuries are happening, but this is FOOTBALL. Injuries are a huge part of the game.
Man, that is happening. CJ Spiller in my Dynasty has been hurt every game in 6 games. Misses from 1 to 3 quarters every game.

When I play in normal online ranked games, my starting RB is usually out for at least a quarter.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:59 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
You guys who claim you dont see injuries, just wait until they do happen....it will snowball on you. Theres no balance of injuries. I'll see 10 in one game with 5 min quarters, and then none in the next game.
Played in an online game with FSU. Starting QB (For the game) and Backup QB get injured. My starting RB injured for the game. Second string RB injured for 2 quarter. Three WR's got hurt. All in one bleeping game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2009, 03:04 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 9

any chance playing aggressive also impacts this? i had nagging injuries over the course of the one dynasty season ive done so far, but no serious injuries, in fact i dont think i had anybody miss more than one game.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

All I know is Tebow has gotten hurt at least once every game for me. The last game against Arkansas he got hurt twice. I'm only running him 5 times a game so it's not like he's getting hit very often. It sucks having such an awesome talent and not being able to use his talents for fear of injury.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
I agree ppl do often get injured in football...but this game takes it to another level...the injuries r unrealistic, nobody gets that many injuries in one game N its like every time u run or use hit stick you hold your breath plus they make certain players get injured EVERY game at some point...again not realistic N its jus another mess up for EA
Not only is that true for the game but it is true in RL!!! This isnt a negative thing at all to me. I dont know what football games you watch but people go down a lot. Not every injury is a series one, just like in the game players go down with a bruised rib after a hard run up the middle and take the next 2 plays off. I dont see your argument at all sry. Show me a team that isnt dealing with injuries game after game.

Just off the top of my head you have Tenn missing a WR for the year and the season hasnt started. UCLA has had a horrible time keeping QBs healthy. I think the big thing is that NCAA guys are fans of there favorite player more then the team sometimes and when you only get 4 years or less you want your guy to go all out every game for as long as you have him and a long term injury ruins that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »