Home

RTG Issues

This is a discussion on RTG Issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2009, 06:41 PM   #33
Rookie

kburns40's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RTG Issues

I finished one career of Road to Glory. I wanted to play another one and I create my player and everything goes fine but when I go into the first game of the playoffs in my high school career it freezes in the loading page. I can sim my entire high school career and I will be able to choose my college and play the college games but it always has me as a 2-3 star recruit. Is this something everyone else is encountering or am I doing something wrong?

No one else has had this problem?
Old 08-03-2009, 07:01 PM   #34
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Why did you copy and paste the same exact thing you just post?
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 08-03-2009, 08:01 PM   #35
Rookie

kburns40's Arena

to bump it and to see if anyone had the same problem. So instead of posting something about me copy and pasting why dont you offer a solution to the problem I am having.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kburns40
to bump it and to see if anyone had the same problem. So instead of posting something about me copy and pasting why dont you offer a solution to the problem I am having.
Most likely because no one else is having the problem.

I'm assuming you've gone through all the preliminary steps (restarting your system, etc.)
Old 08-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #37
Rookie

kburns40's Arena

I have tried alot of different things. I have tried restarting my system, tried using the same settings I used last time, using different favorite teams, renaming the save file. All kinds of things that I thought might be the problem but I have not been successful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »