Home

What fatigue issue?

This is a discussion on What fatigue issue? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
What fatigue issue?

I've played about 75 games total and i have no idea what this "fatigue issue" is... someone please explain?

BTW i think patch #2 looks pretty darn good. But that's b/c the progression thing doesn't really affect me. i may only complete a season or two in dynasty. i am a online player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 08:38 AM   #2
Rookie

ulua's Arena

Re: What fatigue issue?

I'm thinking there talking about the sub in/out issue. Could be wrong tho.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:51 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulua
I'm thinking there talking about the sub in/out issue. Could be wrong tho.
Well if i havent noticed it as someone who's worn this game out the last few years then it can't be that big of a deal.

Many people are griping about the progression thing but as i said that's not a big deal to me b/c im an online player and i doubt that i will play more than a season or two in dynasty.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:22 AM   #4
Pro

JoBo513's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
I've played about 75 games total and i have no idea what this "fatigue issue" is... someone please explain?

BTW i think patch #2 looks pretty darn good. But that's b/c the progression thing doesn't really affect me. i may only complete a season or two in dynasty. i am a online player.
The players don't ever get tired. Especially on defense. For my dline and linebackers I have autosubs to have them come out at 90% and then come in at 100%. They very rarely come out. I haven't had issues on the offensive side. Sometimes when my receivers get tired they bring in defensive backs rather than my 6th or 7th receivers which I don't understand. Thats the issue I've been having with fatigue. I'm not sure if its different for anybody else.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:46 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBo513
The players don't ever get tired. Especially on defense. For my dline and linebackers I have autosubs to have them come out at 90% and then come in at 100%. They very rarely come out. I haven't had issues on the offensive side. Sometimes when my receivers get tired they bring in defensive backs rather than my 6th or 7th receivers which I don't understand. Thats the issue I've been having with fatigue. I'm not sure if its different for anybody else.
I definitely haven't had this issue. I play as WVU and Noel Devine is subbed out multiple times per game due to fatique. Sometimes i even have to call timeout if i have gone no huddle for awhile to get Brown (QB) out of the red. I haven't noticed any difference on D. My players get tired just as often.

I'm thinking patch #2 was great and people are making a big deal out of things that are very small issues. From what i have read people have made the progression thing a much bigger deal than it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 09:56 AM   #6
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
I definitely haven't had this issue. I play as WVU and Noel Devine is subbed out multiple times per game due to fatique. Sometimes i even have to call timeout if i have gone no huddle for awhile to get Brown (QB) out of the red. I haven't noticed any difference on D. My players get tired just as often.

I'm thinking patch #2 was great and people are making a big deal out of things that are very small issues. From what i have read people have made the progression thing a much bigger deal than it is.
U do know the "red" means ur guy is "in the zone" and heating up.....not fatigued.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #7
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

I've had HBs and WRs get subbed out with autosub due to fatigue, but thats about it.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 08-25-2009, 10:29 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 13

me too. the only players i ever see get tired are HB and sometimes WR. Never do i see anyone else get subbed due to fatigue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »