Home

What fatigue issue?

This is a discussion on What fatigue issue? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: What fatigue issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
I haven't noticed any difference on D. My players get tired just as often.
you have the only correctly working fatigue copy of the game then
Old 08-25-2009, 12:15 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbc72
I see players sub out a hell of a lot more than they do in NCAA 10.

Keep letting EA off the hook. Good job, that is why we see the same things broken year after year (broken sliders two years in a row ring a bell?). Also, fatigue is an issue that has been broken in the past and that EA fixed with a patch in the past.
Whatever you guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill and it's rediculous. Go play madden and call me when you wake up from that sloooow experience. There are worse things out there. Dont even tell me it's adjustable b/c slow is defualt online. i've probably played more games of ncaa in the last 3 seasons than 90% of people and this is by far the best next gen ncaa and one of the best ever. Nothing is ever perfect.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #19
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
You are 100% wrong. At the play calling screen if your player is red on the picture of the formation it means they are extremely fatigued, green means they are not fatigued at all, and yellow is in the middle.
but on the field when they are red, when you check your levels, they are in the zone.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #20
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Whatever you guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill and it's rediculous. Go play madden and call me when you wake up from that sloooow experience. There are worse things out there. Dont even tell me it's adjustable b/c slow is defualt online. i've probably played more games of ncaa in the last 3 seasons than 90% of people and this is by far the best next gen ncaa and one of the best ever. Nothing is ever perfect.
I think you'll just have to agree to disagree. You're on online player and the fatigue and progression issues are mainly for dynasty players. We're focusing on different parts of the game so that's why you think these 2 issues are fine while the majority of us do not since these 2 major issues have a serious negative impact on dynasties (both offline and online).
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-25-2009, 01:27 PM   #21
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
You are 100% wrong. At the play calling screen if your player is red on the picture of the formation it means they are extremely fatigued, green means they are not fatigued at all, and yellow is in the middle.
Wait, wait, wait! U said u go no-huddle....so how would u see the play-call screen? I understand the play-call screen "red" means he is fatigued. But the red I thought u were seeing was at the line....since u said it happens when u run no-huddle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #22
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
We're making a mountain out of a mole hill? Every single person on these forums has noticed the huge lack of fatigue. How else can you explain my starting HB getting 40 carries and my backup 4 in a game? That'll never happen in real life, because the halfback gets tired. I've never once seen a WR subbed out on here, nor have i seen a defensive player subbed out or tired for more than one play. Online is the same thing. It is just stupid that after a 15 play drive my whole defense is in green without ever coming out for a play.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 08-25-2009, 02:56 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
We're making a mountain out of a mole hill? Every single person on these forums has noticed the huge lack of fatigue. How else can you explain my starting HB getting 40 carries and my backup 4 in a game? That'll never happen in real life, because the halfback gets tired. I've never once seen a WR subbed out on here, nor have i seen a defensive player subbed out or tired for more than one play. Online is the same thing. It is just stupid that after a 15 play drive my whole defense is in green without ever coming out for a play.
Seriously? You are stretching the truth big time. My defense get tired, i dunno about your superstar line up. And my HB is often subbed for.

But like someone else said i am mostly an online player and i doubt i will play more than a season or two in dynasty. So the progression stuff isnt a huge deal to me or most people. Obviously the people who come on this board are serious dynasty players and will play 10 years or so in a dynasty but the average consumer out there is never going to play that many years. So that's why i said you guys are making a huge deal over something that isnt.

if it's so bad then maybe you should just continue your dynasty in ncaa 09. Oh wait, that's b/c ncaa 10 is hand down a MUCH better game. yes it has some issues, but it's by far the best of the generation.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #24
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Seriously? You are stretching the truth big time. My defense get tired, i dunno about your superstar line up. And my HB is often subbed for.

But like someone else said i am mostly an online player and i doubt i will play more than a season or two in dynasty. So the progression stuff isnt a huge deal to me or most people. Obviously the people who come on this board are serious dynasty players and will play 10 years or so in a dynasty but the average consumer out there is never going to play that many years. So that's why i said you guys are making a huge deal over something that isnt.

if it's so bad then maybe you should just continue your dynasty in ncaa 09. Oh wait, that's b/c ncaa 10 is hand down a MUCH better game. yes it has some issues, but it's by far the best of the generation.
So just curious when your defense gets tired do you notice any substitutions?..and do you notice if the fatigue diminishes your players skills...If you do get realistic substitutions other than at the RB position could you please inform the rest of us exactly how you are getting these realistic substitutions without you manually subbing..To me having a sustained 15 play 80 yard drive against a defense should at least fatigue some players on the defense to the point where there should be a noticeable difference in the plYERS movements and some substitutions..To me if a wr runs a go or is in a no huddle situation they should at least be fatigued to the point of substituion or at the least should be noticeably slower..I personally haven't seen this other than with my RB's who in turn inexplicably dissapear in the 4th quarter...I guess this is a realistic part of football that NCAA chose to neglect which in turn hampers the immersion and realism factor for us that have played the game...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »