Home

Will you play with/against Alabama?

This is a discussion on Will you play with/against Alabama? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2010, 04:16 AM   #57
All Star

LambertandHam's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Will you play with/against Alabama?

Going to still be my Panthers. If I would play as Alabama, I'd have to make a tail back named Forest Gump with 90 speed and 25 awarness.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1

I will use Alabama part of the time and decide on another team to use some.

I don't think you will see as many cheesers using Alabama as you will still using Ohio State. G-Mac is far from a running qb and that seems to be what cheesers like the most.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:48 AM   #59
Rookie

dmac17's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CydeEffectr
I Live in Florence, i actually travel to Hackleburg quite a bit with my job, the place where 911 was born :P

Cyde, you live in Florence?? Small world. I live in Loretto and went to UNA. Oh, and I'll be playing against Alabama on the third Saturday in October in my dynasty.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:08 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmac17
Cyde, you live in Florence?? Small world. I live in Loretto and went to UNA. Oh, and I'll be playing against Alabama on the third Saturday in October in my dynasty.
Cool, i just came through there last weekend, was headed up to nashville, went through Lawrenceburg (Little Knoxville as i call it). On the topic though, i dont think cheesers are going to use Bama that much. Most of them like speedy QB's and bama just doesnt have that. So i think OSU is still gonna be the number one choice of the Cheeze players. just my opinion though.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:21 AM   #61
Rookie

ttech10's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambert&Ham
Going to still be my Panthers. If I would play as Alabama, I'd have to make a tail back named Forest Gump with 90 speed and 25 awarness.
I don't think they have a Stamina level high enough for him. Not sure about the 90 speed, he did outrun a truck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 09:35 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CydeEffectr
I am a HUGE alabama fan, born and raised in the northwest corner of Bama and i still live here. So my question is when i use them online are people going to call me a cheeser? and YES i am going to use them, ive suffered through years of them being a mediocre team in this series for way too long, ive used them when it was hard to beat Kentucky on a regular basis so ive put in my time and recieved many A$$ kickings so its time i get to give a little back. So if your life long favorite team was rated as high as the Tide, would you use them? Also will you guys refuse to play against them? Just curious on your thoughts on this one.

Roll Tide Roll
I'll be playing with Alabama. I can't wait!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »