Home

Will you play with/against Alabama?

This is a discussion on Will you play with/against Alabama? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2010, 08:07 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Will you play with/against Alabama?

i will play with and against them as I am a Bama fan, but I expect many people to quit out against me before the game starts.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:07 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburn23jv
I will kick their a$$ all day, WAR DAMN EAGLE.
Good luck with that
Old 07-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #35
Rookie

The only thing that is stopping them from being one of the ultimate cheese teams in recent memory is their lack of a speedy starting QB. Everything else checks out. Amazing players at offensive skill positions and a defense entirely rated 90 or higher.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #36
Banned

I hardly play online in quick play now crap.Most of the people that play online these in the created rooms are chessers any how IMO . Also they either run the same dam no huddle crap , go for it on fourth down NEVER punting , going for every two point coverson .TO me that is NOT real football . So I only play in real SIM style OD's when I have descent DSL , but now I have crappy wifi living in Yellowstone NP . SO I will just be doing a Gator Dy and RGT until I get back home etc .
Old 07-11-2010, 08:40 PM   #37
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdbrock7
I will be playing with them online and I plan on kicking plenty of *** with them and I won't feel bad about it.
Good maybe some of you guys will quit running from matches when Florida comes up... Lol I remember last year every bama fan ran but now there rated so good I bet they won't even go near the back button... I'll take on any team with Florida no matter what there rated
Old 07-11-2010, 10:29 PM   #38
Pro

wrigleyville33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
Ya we know all you Bama fans have came out of the woods now lol. Imma play against at least twice in my Dynasty if we both make the championship game..
Yeah it's kind of frustrating. When Auburn had their undefeated season, I swear the state was 70% Auburn 30% Alabama. Of course, due to Alabama's success, I know a select few Auburn football fans in my high school. It's really pathetic. Having some little kid cuss at me (along with full grown men Alabama fans making fun of the VT shooting a couple years back, and with the whole dressing up to go to church theme) at the Virginia Tech vs Alabama game also directed my hatred towards Alabama and it's fans. I have a couple friends that I will bite the bullet and play against Alabama, but as far as online, I'll pass on that.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:46 PM   #39
Banned

1GATORFAN4EVA's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
Yeah it's kind of frustrating. When Auburn had their undefeated season, I swear the state was 70% Auburn 30% Alabama. Of course, due to Alabama's success, I know a select few Auburn football fans in my high school. It's really pathetic. Having some little kid cuss at me (along with full grown men Alabama fans making fun of the VT shooting a couple years back, and with the whole dressing up to go to church theme) at the Virginia Tech vs Alabama game also directed my hatred towards Alabama and it's fans. I have a couple friends that I will bite the bullet and play against Alabama, but as far as online, I'll pass on that.
Yup just look at this thread it mostly Bama fans lol... I know there are some true fans but it's funny how they appear outta no where when they win. I'm sure if they lost a bunch of games this year you wouldn't see alot them again ..
Old 07-11-2010, 10:50 PM   #40
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
Good maybe some of you guys will quit running from matches when Florida comes up... Lol I remember last year every bama fan ran but now there rated so good I bet they won't even go near the back button... I'll take on any team with Florida no matter what there rated
That doesn't sound very threatening considering Florida is still in the 90's overall and on offense and defense. Using Florida isn't exactly like an underdog in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »