Home

Will you play with/against Alabama?

This is a discussion on Will you play with/against Alabama? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #17
Pro

Balrog's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Will you play with/against Alabama?

Ya I am sticking with ND, I prob wont play them maybe in the national championship or something. But i will never touch the team. Their are only a handful of teams I wont touch:

Usc
Michigan
Michigan State
Alabama
Florida
Georgia
Purdue
Ohio State
Oklahoma
Old 07-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #18
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by CydeEffectr
I am a HUGE alabama fan, born and raised in the northwest corner of Bama and i still live here. So my question is when i use them online are people going to call me a cheeser? and YES i am going to use them, ive suffered through years of them being a mediocre team in this series for way too long, ive used them when it was hard to beat Kentucky on a regular basis so ive put in my time and recieved many A$$ kickings so its time i get to give a little back. So if your life long favorite team was rated as high as the Tide, would you use them? Also will you guys refuse to play against them? Just curious on your thoughts on this one.

Roll Tide Roll
I'm in the same boat. I've been a Bama fan all of my life. Playing against the CPU probably won't be as fun which sucks. However, I could care less about what other people thing of me for using MY team. I think most of us have played our fair share of Florida's, USC's, Oklahoma's, Ohio St's, etc in the past. So now it's finally our turn.

I will play my offline dynasty with Bama again this year just like I do every year. However, I will probably bump the difficulty up to Heisman if I'm blowing out teams .

Also, I'm in two online dynasty's. I'm using Bama in my OS Online Dynasty. I offered for the commission to edit my teams ratings down if he and everyone else thought it was unfair and they declined. So I really don't think any of those guys will call me a cheeser after that.

My other dynasty is with a two guys I work with and they wanted all of us to be teams in the SEC West. Both guys are LSU fans so, one picked LSU and the other chose Ole Miss. I decided to go with Miss St. just to change things up.

P.S. What part of NW Alabama are you from? I'm from Hackleburg, AL.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

Last edited by jeremym480; 07-11-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:12 PM   #19
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttech10
Same here, it just makes Dynasty so boring. Luckily my school is Tech so never too highly rated. Plan on playing Alabama in a home/home series starting the second year (wish you could set games for neutral sites).
+ 1. It is so much more fun building up a mid-tier of lower rated BCS team or even a crappy NON-BCS team.

I also wish you could set game times when you schedule in dynasty.

Last edited by Buckeyes_Doc; 07-11-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I'm in the same boat. I've been a Bama fan all of my life. Playing against the CPU probably won't be as fun which sucks. However, I could care less about what other people thing of me for using MY team. I think most of us have played our fair share of Florida's, USC's, Oklahoma's, Ohio St's, etc in the past. So now it's finally our turn.

I will play my offline dynasty with Bama again this year just like I do every year. However, I will probably bump the difficulty up to Heisman if I'm blowing out teams .

Also, I'm in two online dynasty's. I'm using Bama in my OS Dynasty. I offered for the commission to edit my teams ratings down if he and everyone else thought it was unfair and they declined. So I really don't think any of those guys will call me a cheeser after that.

My other dynasty is with a two guys I work with and they wanted all of us to be teams in the SEC West. Both guys are LSU fans so, one picked LSU and the other chose Ole Miss. I decided to go with Miss St. just to change things up.

P.S. What part of NW Alabama are you from? I'm from Hackleburg, AL.
I Live in Florence, i actually travel to Hackleburg quite a bit with my job, the place where 911 was born :P
Old 07-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #21
Banned

NaptownMVP's Arena

OVR: 3

Personally, I will be finding Marcell Dareus, editing all his attributes to 20, and changing his name to something offensive...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2010, 07:23 PM   #22
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by CydeEffectr
I Live in Florence, i actually travel to Hackleburg quite a bit with my job, the place where 911 was born :P
And don't forget about Sonny James either

I lived in Florence for awhile too. I miss it sometimes especially now that I'm stuck down here in Corn Dog land. WC Handy fest coming up next month huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaptownMVP
Personally, I will be finding Marcell Dareus, editing all his attributes to 20, and changing his name to something offensive...
Nice one!

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-11-2010, 07:24 PM   #23
Rookie

Garam05's Arena

OVR: 2

I plan on telling my online opponents my intentions before picking Alabama, and if they don't want me to, then I will pick someone else. I would really prefer to use them, as I attend school at Alabama, but if my opponent is afraid of them (a la Colt McCoy in the BCS game ) then I suppose I will accommodate them. It sorta sucks that they are as overrated as they are, but I can't really complain about EA showing them some love.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #24
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Have to....

@AdamdotH

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »