Home

Default Sliders

This is a discussion on Default Sliders within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2010, 01:17 PM   #17
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Default Sliders

So, if I delete my patches so that my offline dynasty will be better, I wont be able to play ONLINE against people in ranked matches anymore??
Old 12-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootheel221068
So, if I delete my patches so that my offline dynasty will be better, I wont be able to play ONLINE against people in ranked matches anymore??
correct. You need the patches to play online. If you delete the patches, the game will ask you to upgrade everytime you launch the game. Once you decline, you will be logged off the internet.
Old 12-23-2010, 07:59 PM   #19
Pro

kirkangil's Arena

OVR: 7

Im not sure if i deleted the patches does it say patch in game save utility for ps3?

I saw the one that says tuner i didnt touch that one but i wanna make sure im deleting the patch
Old 12-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #20
Rookie

ranger6354's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkangil
Im not sure if i deleted the patches does it say patch in game save utility for ps3?

I saw the one that says tuner i didnt touch that one but i wanna make sure im deleting the patch
The patch for the PS3 is located in the Game Data Utility folder. Delete that. Then, before you start, make sure you're offline, or it will make you download the patch again.

PSN - Soonerfan94
Old 12-24-2010, 01:39 AM   #21
Rookie

Wootheel221068's Arena

OVR: 2

Well I want to keep the tuners because I like to play against others online every once in a while. But if I keep these tuner updates will they make my offline dynasty that bad or would I still enjoy playing a dynasty even with the tuner updates????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2010, 03:13 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 7

whats so about the patches? How did it mess up the game?
Old 12-24-2010, 05:58 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3
whats so about the patches? How did it mess up the game?
I'm wondering the same thing as this thread has me considering deleting the patches.

What parts of the game are affected?

My only issues are high jumping defenders, shoddy play action, and poor return game. Are these area's that the sliders have impacted? I'm curious about going back to pre-patch.

Also, I remember some issues about pump fakes making defenders all rush the qb, and some glitches like fielding a ball off the upright on a missed FG giving the ball back to the offense, and the QB getting stuck occasionally doing play fakes in the read option. Would these things be taken care of by the tuners?

(For the record, I don't mind the lowly rated recruits, so I'm unsure about this)

Thanks for any help guys.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti_2009
no...tuners were installed seperatly and are saved at a different location.

and yes...I play on the varsity level with playmakers sliders. I was weary at first to try it because I was playing on AA with SECelite's sliders with all patches installed, but this is much more of a challenge.....plus PA works and Zone D works for the most part.
Just to confirm....are you using the current sliders playmakers has posted without the patches? Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »