Home

NCAA 12 Road To Glory

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Road To Glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #81
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NCAA 12 Road To Glory

Update on my Tulane balanced HB. Utilizing no-huddle my HB has broken the school and NCAA record for rushing and rushing TD's, averaging 25 carries a game. I'm @ the end of my Soph. year about to play in the Orange bowl. I progressed from an 85 to a 90 over the offseason, so I hope to progress to a 95 going into my JR year. My RTG score is about 2000 so far. This is on default settings BTW. I'm trying to get into the top ten before NCAA12 in case anyone is curious. I still wanna know how a guy got 11000 plus points with a Buffalo WR!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2011, 10:35 AM   #82
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I am hoping for RTG info today
Old 06-13-2011, 10:51 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
Update on my Tulane balanced HB. Utilizing no-huddle my HB has broken the school and NCAA record for rushing and rushing TD's, averaging 25 carries a game. I'm @ the end of my Soph. year about to play in the Orange bowl. I progressed from an 85 to a 90 over the offseason, so I hope to progress to a 95 going into my JR year. My RTG score is about 2000 so far. This is on default settings BTW. I'm trying to get into the top ten before NCAA12 in case anyone is curious. I still wanna know how a guy got 11000 plus points with a Buffalo WR!
I imagine speed....points can actually add up quickly with WRs, dependin on the offense I guess
Old 06-13-2011, 12:10 PM   #84
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipsyde82
I imagine speed....points can actually add up quickly with WRs, dependin on the offense I guess
Yeah, and if you catch a money play and hit no huddle a lot it can add up, especially against weak competition.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #85
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I am hoping for RTG info today
What info hasn't been covered? In the past, RTG changes (not that there were any) weren't covered at all before release day.

We already know that your guy plays his HS season, plays both ways, earns coaching trust points, and the old calendar is gone. Pouring through the vids and messages, there doesn't seem to be any more info needed. The description sounds complete, and sounds much better.

Honestly, I don't expect any earth-shattering news.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #86
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413
What info hasn't been covered? In the past, RTG changes (not that there were any) weren't covered at all before release day.

We already know that your guy plays his HS season, plays both ways, earns coaching trust points, and the old calendar is gone. Pouring through the vids and messages, there doesn't seem to be any more info needed. The description sounds complete, and sounds much better.

In the past, yea.
But this year, RTG got an overhaul. If it wasnt for the leaked info, the vids were supposed to be surprising and were intended to lead up to this week. Plus, Ben said twice on the live chat that there will be info this week.
Even though the leaked info had alot released, I still think there is more that wasnt covered and fully explained features.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #87
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalieump413

One question everyone has ducked or refused to ask at EA is whether or not your player can improve after becoming #1 on the depth chart. We need the chance to be marshall faulk or DeAngelo Williams, legendary players on bad teams that are lifter beyond their overall talent. In NCAA 11 you can't improve permanently in practice after you are #1 on the depth chart. It's only in the offseason after simmed training and even then you have to have had a season for the record book.

I wanna be Randy Moss potentially, great player on a bad team. I would like to build my guy to a 99 if I want to. I wanna take Western Kentucky to a bowl as a QB, etc. Ya know?

They haven't answered if the improvement scenario is possible.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #88
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
One question everyone has ducked or refused to ask at EA is whether or not your player can improve after becoming #1 on the depth chart. We need the chance to be marshall faulk or DeAngelo Williams, legendary players on bad teams that are lifter beyond their overall talent. In NCAA 11 you can't improve permanently in practice after you are #1 on the depth chart. It's only in the offseason after simmed training and even then you have to have had a season for the record book.

I wanna be Randy Moss potentially, great player on a bad team. I would like to build my guy to a 99 if I want to. I wanna take Western Kentucky to a bowl as a QB, etc. Ya know?
They haven't answered if the improvement scenario is possible.
Skill Upgrade, Position Battle, S+, Import logic, Settings, and few other things havent been explained
Yea, I want to go a 1-2 school with great tradition and become a lengend for them. There are always 3-5 schools I want to go to because of tradition and history. IE, Miami, Tennessee, North Carolina, Boise State(for the field), Texas. But I want to go to a small school and build them to a great team
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »