Home

NCAA 12 Road To Glory

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Road To Glory within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 07:37 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 12 Road To Glory

hmmm just a few I'll probably try

balanced QB/S, Speed RB/LB, Pass Rush DE/rb(?), Speed WR/CB

and scools I may consider include, but are not limited to: Syracuse, Miami, Alabama, Troy, USF
Old 06-09-2011, 09:48 PM   #50
the team

k_mac's Arena

OVR: 17

The only thing I have against playing both sides of the ball in High School is that a pocket passing quarterback would be a useless DB in the game. Hopefully there's an option to just play one side.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:02 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCub
The only thing I have against playing both sides of the ball in High School is that a pocket passing quarterback would be a useless DB in the game. Hopefully there's an option to just play one side.
Especially if you have 50-70 speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2011, 10:18 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 0

Wait..You don't have to choose one Offensive Postion and one Defensive Postions? Since most switches from High School to College are probably the QB to WR switch. I think it would be sick if we could choose two Offensive postions, and play the secondary one once and a while.

If you were to be a DL for instance, when you go to play Offense, what postion are you going to play if you can't play TE or OL. You would think playing OL would have to be in the game if we were forced to play one offensive postion and one defensive poston.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:47 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I already got 5 schools(including mines) done for my HS season from my old HS conference and 3 school from my conference someone else created. I will have up to 7 opposing teams, so I need 3 more. Since there is a Playoff, I will do a 8-9 game season. I had a plan to do 10-11 game season but with playoffs it will take a long time. I already have the position and bio of my players created. All my RTG players will go to the same school with same conference.
Im just hoping for Custom Quarter Lengths. Even if AI playcalls is fixed, with 5 min quarters you wont be able to get good carries/tackles/catches/ passes. If it is in, we would be able to get good stats.

Last edited by illwill10; 06-10-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:02 PM   #54
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

I just hope you can upload your named rosters at a time where you can actually CONTINUE your RTG. Unlike the last 2 years where if you wanted your rosters you'd have to start your RTG in college rather than highschool...so you'd basicly have to start a whole new RTG after highschool if you wanted named rosters.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyCole
I just hope you can upload your named rosters at a time where you can actually CONTINUE your RTG. Unlike the last 2 years where if you wanted your rosters you'd have to start your RTG in college rather than highschool...so you'd basicly have to start a whole new RTG after highschool if you wanted named rosters.
I believe that named rosters might be available for the HS season since we can upload TB teams(I already got my conference completed).
If there is a possiblility of having named rosters in RTG, than that would be great. But, then I would have to find something do before the rosters comes out. Ill would probably try to create my Playbook abd play alot of Play now games seeing what plays I want to add
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #56
the team

k_mac's Arena

OVR: 17

Do you have to upload teams from teambuilder or is there preset teams to play against? I would really like to make a high school conference, but not right away. I'll probably just going to play until the rosters come out, then do a dynasty. But, I actually like what I'm seeing in the videos so I'll probably come back to it and go all out with the tb teams
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »