Home

NCAA 12 may be the first one I buy used months later.

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 may be the first one I buy used months later. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2011, 07:18 PM   #25
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NCAA 12 may be the first one I buy used months later.

I will never understand why people declare their intentions about their purchasing decisions. I feel like the OP is screaming, I will buy it used to screw EA...and by still purchasing the game, I can still complain about the game and how evil EA is!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by He1nousOne1
Each game comes with one online code if I am not mistaken so if you buy it used and that code was used...you have to buy another one for the game which is another 9.99. So say you buy it three months from release at around 39.99 which is twenty bucks off then go ahead and add ten bucks to that and you see that you have saved a whopping 10 bucks in order to make your anti-corporate statement while the rest of us have been enjoying NCAA 12 for three months.

I can appreciate making a statement but dollars and sense wise they gotcha with the one online code per game policy. Some folks may think that NCAA 12 doesnt have enough added to make it worth buying at all and that is fine but the whole waiting a few months for a used copy doesn't make much sense if you are going to play online.

I know this because I bought NCAA 11 used.
That $9.99 is EA's statement right back at us. Also, some times I wonder if it's better to wait a month or two to buy it, because as soon as I DO buy it, I will start my dynasty, if I play my dynasty all year, before the patches come out, I will be pissed, I LOVE the game, but I get upset about it coming out still needing work to play right.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0

I am actually going to wait a couple Months before I buy Madden this year. Unless of course, I can sell my L.A Noire Game.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:45 PM   #28
Rookie

He1nousOne1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPitcher
That $9.99 is EA's statement right back at us. Also, some times I wonder if it's better to wait a month or two to buy it, because as soon as I DO buy it, I will start my dynasty, if I play my dynasty all year, before the patches come out, I will be pissed, I LOVE the game, but I get upset about it coming out still needing work to play right.
If playing the game without patches bothers you that much then yes go ahead and wait but the price will be the same. To me, the patches make it a better game but it is still playable at release and I really dont want to play NCAA 11 while NCAA 12 is out. Yes I still occassionally play NCAA 11 but its getting harder and harder to play knowing how close we are to the release of 12.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:27 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by He1nousOne1
If playing the game without patches bothers you that much then yes go ahead and wait but the price will be the same. To me, the patches make it a better game but it is still playable at release and I really dont want to play NCAA 11 while NCAA 12 is out. Yes I still occassionally play NCAA 11 but its getting harder and harder to play knowing how close we are to the release of 12.
I will be buying it at 12:01 Monday night, just like every year. My point is that it ruins it for me when you have to wait a month for patches to come out, when the GAME SHOULD COME THAT WAY IN THE FIRST PLACE!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #30
Rookie

Does this guy know if he buys it used, he cant play online unless he pays EA $10
Old 06-28-2011, 09:53 PM   #31
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Every game has patches. It's not like the game will be unplayable at release.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 10:02 PM   #32
Rookie

I'm thinking I might just get a used copy of this years edition also. I bought a new copy of NCAA 11 when if came out and I haven't played 1 online game or used teambuilder at all since I've been playing it so not having an online pass shouldn't be a big deal for me. Offline dynasty is where I spend 95% of my NCAA time.

It's not that I think NCAA12 looks bad or anything, but I'm just not seeing $65 worth of new content so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »