Home

Come on, EA... Washington Huskies?

This is a discussion on Come on, EA... Washington Huskies? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 04:21 AM   #9
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Come on, EA... Washington Huskies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle

What does your reply to this thread accomplish?
His reply is nothing more than to stir up ####! He's done this in several other related threads. Apparently, at the U, they don't teach their people that making your voice heard can make a difference.

Hopefully, Miami has some major uniform changes soon and EA takes six years to get them correct in the game... then maybe... just maybe, he'll see it from your perspective.

Old 07-02-2011, 04:22 AM   #10
Banned

UMCanes93's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
His reply is nothing more than to stir up ####! He's done this in several other related threads. Apparently, at the U, they don't teach their people that making your voice heard can make a difference.

Hopefully, Miami has some major uniform changes soon and EA takes six years to get them correct in the game... then maybe... just maybe, he'll see it from your perspective.
Calm down bro, lol.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:40 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
You can keep getting it out there all you want, but what makes this time around any different than the last?
LOL.

So say nothing.

I get it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2011, 04:49 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

You would have achieved the same result.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:17 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
You would have achieved the same result.
But you don't know that and your responses in this thread offer nothing. Bringing it up again and pointing out a flaw is never a bad thing. I already said I don't like making threads like this but if I don't try and help with the problem, I have nothing to complain about.

Maybe a developer sees this. Maybe not. Maybe someone who has some pull will see it and tell a developer, "Hey, just a quick suggestion - Washington needs to be updated."

If that doesn't happen, oh well. But at least I know I tried.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:46 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

But you said you even contacted them directly. If actually talking to someone didn't get it changed, hoping they see it on a forum isn't going to get the job done either. They may read the forums, but they probably don't read every single post in detail, not to mention, this isn't the only well known forum that posts on NCAA. I'd hope they wouldn't be putting valuable resources into forum reading rather than improving what already needs fixing. Maybe they should hire some interns. I'm sure some around here would volunteer and collect data from forums... that they would still continue to ignore.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:45 AM   #15
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

I saw a video of the Apple Cup at Husky Stadium...

At least Nessler no longer says, "...From the shores of Puget Sound..." when introducing a game there.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:15 AM   #16
Rookie

hbk_wess's Arena

OVR: 4

The sad part here is at the beginning of all EA Sports games when the EA Sports logo appears you hear a guy say every single time "If it's in the game, it's in the game". There is a lot of stuff in all EA Sports games that aren't in the EA Sports games!!!!

Isn't that false advertising??
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »