Home

Come on, EA... Washington Huskies?

This is a discussion on Come on, EA... Washington Huskies? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 01:34 PM   #33
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Come on, EA... Washington Huskies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
You have got to be kidding me? That tiny difference in color is what is upsetting you? Man the uniforms I can understand, seeing as there is a clear difference between Crimson and Maroon, but that facemask is hardly noticable.
Yeah it's my team so it does.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:35 PM   #34
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
They are. Check the helmet on teambuilder. They just look weird in NCAA's light, but they are most definitely grey as are Boise's.

Now the jersey needing to be a little lighter I can see, but the facemasks are the correct color.

I do find it weird that UW got their alternate and away uniform updated but not the home.
The problem is, it doesn't matter what Teambuilder shows, because that's not what you see in the game.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:37 PM   #35
Rookie

jballa838's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
The problem is, it doesn't matter what Teambuilder shows, because that's not what you see in the game.
Maybe I am colorblind, but I didn't see a difference in the picture you posted vs. the one from the game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #36
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

I see gray facemasks in the game. I'm sitting here looking at them right now. They are gray.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #37
THE Standard in CFB

Bamafan3723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
The people that freak out about uniforms such as socks and facemask colors are the people that kind of worry me in life. It's just a video game when it all comes down to it, much more important things in life to bitch and worry about.
No one is freaking out. People are stating to EA what they need to fix if they want their game to be accurate to real life.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:42 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Here is what I don't get. Someone posts a thread about FSU's new midfield logo and what do you know... EA fixes it within weeks and posts a video. Yet we have threads like this all the time and problems don't get fixed for years.

How come EA can fix FSU's midfield logo in a matter of seconds, but can't change the color of a facemask, endzone, etc. in a few seconds too? I hate to say this, but I really think it is all EA's fault on these issues. I can understand them not updating a stadium until the renovations are completely finished, but we're talking about uniforms and end zones that have been wrong and have been pointed out time and time again, yet EA fails to change anything.

They could at least patch this in if they really wanted to show they listen. I mean the Fifa team patched in an entire team so I'm willing to bet changing the colors of a field and uniform are possible through a patch as well. If for some reason that isn't possible, but adding a team is, then I apologize, but I highly doubt that is the case.

Not all Canes' fans are bad.

― Plato
Old 07-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 1

I can understand your frustration, I on the other hand care far more about gameplay. Either way, seeing things that are not right will take you out of the "submersion" of the game. But look at how far they have come honestly, I am willing to bet that in another few years they will give users the ability to make adjustments to their favorite teams, kind of like how they have "TeamBuilder" now. Do like I do, and just be grateful its not 1989 anymore, and know the perfect Football game is probably only a few years away
Old 07-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm tempted to turn on the demo in a while just to see if they are gray. In those pictures before, the TB helmets look more like a pale red facemask. Not sure how one says that is gray, but the first picture is clearly white and the last clearly gray. Guess I'll find out for myself in a while, or I'll find out I'm colorblind.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »