Home

Zoom Blur on Menu Text

This is a discussion on Zoom Blur on Menu Text within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2011, 04:53 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Zoom Blur on Menu Text

Yes, this annoys me beyond belief as well! When I first loaded up the game, I noticed it but thought maybe it could be turned off in options. But I was not able to find any option to turn off the blurriness. I thought I could deal with it until I went to the recruiting page...let me say this, I don't wear glasses now but I will need a prescription for some bifocals if this isn't fixed soon!! It has like a weird 3D effect, like going to a 3D movie and not wearing the 3D glasses to watch it. I would HOPE that this was NOT apart of the design. If it was, then someone must have been designing it while wearing 3D glasses or something.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:32 AM   #18
Rookie

ajaxab's Arena

OVR: 6

Add me to the list of people who find the screen very difficult to continue looking at after 10-15 minutes. As others have mentioned, if this feature was intended, it was ill-conceived.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:57 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can someone explain to me what the heck you all are talking about? I don't see any type of blur at all...
Old 07-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #20
Rookie

ajaxab's Arena

OVR: 6

There's a great example of what this looks like on page 4 of the thread mentioned a few posts up. It's a kind of ghosting of the white text on the screen.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

What I don't like is how in the pause menu, when you back out of a sub-menu, your team colors are no longer there; it is a gold text. Not a big deal, but definitely something someone missed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2011, 08:20 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Agree. I was going to make an eye appointment because I thought something was wrong with me.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:35 PM   #23
Rookie

AAPC's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey could someone update me to whether or not this issue was fixed w/ the title updates? I tried searching for an answer but I must have not been searching for the right keywords. I've read that EA made no mention of it, but in the past I have witnessed updates in EA games that weren't explicitly mentioned.

I traded NCAA in for Madden about a day before the update, and now, as I knew I would, I just want some college football. But this issue was a deal breaker for me, so if it has not, or is not going to be fixed, I'm off to go pick up NCAA11.

If someone could provide me with a quick update about the issue that'd be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #24
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAPC
Hey could someone update me to whether or not this issue was fixed w/ the title updates? I tried searching for an answer but I must have not been searching for the right keywords. I've read that EA made no mention of it, but in the past I have witnessed updates in EA games that weren't explicitly mentioned.

I traded NCAA in for Madden about a day before the update, and now, as I knew I would, I just want some college football. But this issue was a deal breaker for me, so if it has not, or is not going to be fixed, I'm off to go pick up NCAA11.

If someone could provide me with a quick update about the issue that'd be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Unfortunately, the blur is still there after the update/tuner.

Sideshow Bob

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »