Home

Inaccurate team schedules in Dynasty Mode

This is a discussion on Inaccurate team schedules in Dynasty Mode within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Inaccurate team schedules in Dynasty Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartolet7
When creating your dynasty, you can't view or do anything with custom scheduling. Even if you only go into that menu to view it and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO IT, the system creates a fictitious schedule (based on scheduling parameters). When you create your dynasty, don't even touch that menu if you want the real-life schedule season one.

Trying to start my Nebraska dynasty, I kept ending up with the same problem (and with the identical messed up schedule!) as the OP and couldn't figure out what the deal was until I read a message from a dev explaining it.

So I deleted that dynasty and started another, taking care this time NOT to enter into the custom schedule menus at all, and I now have the real 2011 schedule.

Awesome man, thanks for the info. I knew past versions of the game always had the schedule spot on, so I found this disappointing. Hopefully EA will pick-up on this and fix it.. Im sure lots of people look into that menu when setting up their dynasty, I know I did.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:04 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmsflame
I took heat for posting this earlier but I am frustrated as a VT fan because our 2 Thursday night games are locked in at 3:30 so you are forced to play a day game. ACC Championship is also slated for a day game. Totally alters the realism in my opinion.

How do we raise awareness to EA that we want the ability to customize the schedule, including the times, and if nothing else, at least get the schedules correct.
I have never understood what the deal was with not being able to pick your game time in Dynasty mode. Most college football games (unlike the NFL) don't have the start times set until a few weeks before the game is to be played. How hard can it be to let the user pick the game time (or even stadium for neutral site games)?
Old 07-18-2011, 07:14 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

By the time you get to year 2, your schedule is completely made up any way as nearly all teams do not have a complete schedule past this year; they might know who but not when at the most for many teams. It's not the end of the world.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 10:10 PM   #12
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycbs
I have never understood what the deal was with not being able to pick your game time in Dynasty mode. Most college football games (unlike the NFL) don't have the start times set until a few weeks before the game is to be played. How hard can it be to let the user pick the game time (or even stadium for neutral site games)?
Yes please. Options are good.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:03 PM   #13
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36

There's a thread on this, and an EA dev posted in it with some good info, closed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »