Home

LOL at my EMU dynasty freshman class

This is a discussion on LOL at my EMU dynasty freshman class within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2011, 04:28 PM   #81
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: LOL at my EMU dynasty freshman class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Knight
It doesn't affect much anyway. 2 or 3 four stars could help you win your terrible conference, but you won't come close to competeting with the big schools(oklahoma, USC) until you get 8+ 4 stars a year, and a 5 star or two.
i agree, but it winning your conference increases your prestige, which will help land better recruits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 04:45 PM   #82
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Gunner Kiel, the #1 QB for 2012, just committed to Indiana. I know that isn't the same, and that he is an in-state guy, but it's still impressive a team that is 2 stars according to this game landed a such a highly ranked recruit.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:48 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
Gunner Kiel, the #1 QB for 2012, just committed to Indiana. I know that isn't the same, and that he is an in-state guy, but it's still impressive a team that is 2 stars according to this game landed a such a highly ranked recruit.
I saw the Top Texas QB (3rd overall) go to Baylor. Pretty interesting
Old 07-27-2011, 05:05 PM   #84
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coredude02
Your telling me Head Coaches at small time programs don't promise things more then Big Time Programs? Of course they do. It's a lot easier to give a 4 Star playing time at a school full of 2/3 stars then giving playing time to a 4 star when the roster is all four star/5 stars.
You think it's more realistic for a guy to go to a school because you promise him playing time over a school that's offering him a car and money?
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 07-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #85
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
You think it's more realistic for a guy to go to a school because you promise him playing time over a school that's offering him a car and money?
He just said small schools do it to. But if Auburn is "allegedly" paying some guys dad lets say $180,000 but is competing with Akron who offers him a Escalade and immediate playing time where do you think a guy would go? Not all would but if it means you get immediate playing time compared to being the 5th spot on a depth chart 50% of people would take it.

Last edited by KillerHog471; 07-27-2011 at 06:18 PM. Reason: incorrect wording to make sense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2011, 11:36 PM   #86
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwink31
Would you rather him promise cars, tatoos, and cash for memorabilia?
A little late to the party.
Old 07-28-2011, 07:33 PM   #87
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coredude02
I don't see why people would want this "fixed" or a horrible "Glitch". It happens all the time! It also makes recruiting more entertaining and makes us strive for more then just a bunch of 3 star guys.

I love how this guy got some of these players and I will try something like this if I ever get into his postion.
Exactly, i definitely dont want this fixed because i dont think its a major problem being for me to even get noticed by these prospects i had to promise a bnch of major stuff.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:54 AM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 1

I tried this in the first year of my Western Michigan dynasty and it seems to be working. I have a 5* ATH, 4* RB, and a 4* WR all with me in their top 3. Only if I could recruit good defensive players..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »