Home

No Huddle messed up?

This is a discussion on No Huddle messed up? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 01:19 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: No Huddle messed up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUByron
No tuner update at this point
IIRC it was being reported yesterday or the day before that a tuner update was failing to download for a while, so maybe the tuner was uploaded a little too early and they removed it until tomorrow when the 360 one comes out. Again, speculation, but I do remember hearing that.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:23 AM   #58
Rookie

OUByron's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzaguylol
IIRC it was being reported yesterday or the day before that a tuner update was failing to download for a while, so maybe the tuner was uploaded a little too early and they removed it until tomorrow when the 360 one comes out. Again, speculation, but I do remember hearing that.
This would be good news, but I would have to say if it isn't out by tomorrow there might not be one associated with this patch.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:24 AM   #59
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
I firmly believe there is zero game testing and/or quality control with this company.

NO ONE picked up on this at EA? No one? This isn't a hard to find glitch. No one ran a single no huddle play in testing at EA and said "hang on guys, we have a problem"????

Unreal.
Just like how no one at EA picked up on editing players ruining players in both NCAA and Madden I mean in NCAA it ruined tendencies and the in Madden it removes player roles no one test these thing thoroughly.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:39 AM   #60
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Not sure if the thread I started will be closed so I will post here. I don't think the no huddle glitch has anything to do with custom playbooks. I have never touched that feature and my no huddle is just as shot as the next PS3 owner's is, but I have a workaround.

I have a solution, not great but still a solution.

Let's say you run a play from Shotgun: Trips HB Weak and you press triangle. Well we all know that the same formation and set will show up on screen, yet the plays you see will be for whatever the first set is in your particular Shotgun formation (we will assume the first set is NOT Trips HB Weak). The solution is after you press triangle scroll until you see any set that is different from the previous set you used, but still in Shotgun. Pick a play (mind you the plays will still be from whatever your first set is, but no matter) and then press square to to quick audible. From there you can choose PA Pass, Run, Deep Pass and Quick Pass. This is common knowledge, but the good thing is you will run the play from the same set as the previous play and not be forced to use the first set of the Shotgun formation.

This should work for all formations. Please give feedback. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:49 AM   #61
MVP

OVR: 0

lmao look at OS yelling fire again....1 issue from.the patch and yall start screaming......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 05:45 AM   #62
Banned

OVR: 32

FWIW, the 360 patch is live for some of us and I haven't noticed a single issue with the no huddle offense. It works the same way as before.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:53 AM   #63
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
FWIW, the 360 patch is live for some of us and I haven't noticed a single issue with the no huddle offense. It works the same way as before.
This is not true. No huddle is broken.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:17 AM   #64
Pro

OVR: 5

Yup no huddle is good to go and option works well too. You guys arent fooling anyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G19iG...layer_embedded

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »