Home

Pink Diamonds not sticking...

This is a discussion on Pink Diamonds not sticking... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2011, 12:11 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Pink Diamonds not sticking...

I had them work early on, but recently I have noticed that they did not stick. As soon as you add them to your recruiting board, you get added to their list, but after the week advances, you are not in their top 10 anymore. Weird.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:23 PM   #10
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Pink Diamonds not sticking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMurda
are u guys sure u have the bonuses option set to "yes" or whatever to get them to work in the dynasty you're in? if you dont have that option turned on, that could explain why they dont work. in my OD i run, i have bonuses turned off....well thats a thought that couldve been easily overlooked
That options turns on the recruiting advisor and the only thing that does is tell you about the bonuses (I believe as I've never bought that DLC). Even with them off, you still get the bonuses, you just need to search for them.

With that turned off in my OD and offline dynasty, I still get the X2 bonus, the unlocked pitch bonus, and the instant commit bonus. I can still see the pink diamond and it initially works as it'll add me to their top 10 when I add him to my list, but after that week I drop out of his top 10 again.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 10-18-2011, 01:46 PM   #11
Rookie

WoOkiE FTW's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMurda
are u guys sure u have the bonuses option set to "yes" or whatever to get them to work in the dynasty you're in? if you dont have that option turned on, that could explain why they dont work. in my OD i run, i have bonuses turned off....well thats a thought that couldve been easily overlooked
They are on in mine. Toughest stadium and all works, just not the diamond.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »