Home

What you want to see improved in NCAA 13 Poll

This is a discussion on What you want to see improved in NCAA 13 Poll within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What do you want to see improved in NCAA 13
WR/DB Interaction 208 65.41%
Offensive/Defenisve Line Interaction 166 52.20%
CPU Ball Carrier Logic - Usage of special moves, improved ball carrier vision, using the entire field when running 148 46.54%
Tackling 93 29.25%
Commentary 165 51.89%
Dynamic Weather 110 34.59%
Dynasty 190 59.75%
Road to Glory 66 20.75%
Special Teams - blocking on returns and blocking of FGs/Punts 149 46.86%
Presentation - Pregame, Halftime, Post Game 152 47.80%
Coach Mode - coach mode online, coach mode online dynasty 46 14.47%
Sliders - More sliders 105 33.02%
Ratings - Expanded IE: scramble, deep throw accuracy, medium accuracy, short, accuracy, throw on the run, DPP, roll out 171 53.77%
Player Models - Body types, stances, running styles, throwing styles, hair styles 137 43.08%
Equipment 90 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 318. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #81
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: What you want to see improved in NCAA 13 Poll

@Gotmadskillzson you have a bunch good things up there man.. Me and a few of my friends were just talking about how we wish the CPU runners would use the whole field when running the ball. That would make them so much more dangerous. I wonder if that's something hard to program though but wow it would be great to see that in a game. It would make them so much more dangerous in the return game. I would lose my mind if I saw them reverse field on me. Haha! It would also be great to see a mobile QB scramble around and throw on the run outside the pocket. That would make you have to gameplan tough for a dangerous QB like that. Man I can only dream..

But I would love to see the WR/DB interaction be improved along with the Oline/Dline Interaction.. Just about everything up on the list needs to get looked at and hopefully it is..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2011, 06:15 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
@Gotmadskillzson you have a bunch good things up there man.. Me and a few of my friends were just talking about how we wish the CPU runners would use the whole field when running the ball. That would make them so much more dangerous. I wonder if that's something hard to program though but wow it would be great to see that in a game. It would make them so much more dangerous in the return game. I would lose my mind if I saw them reverse field on me. Haha! It would also be great to see a mobile QB scramble around and throw on the run outside the pocket. That would make you have to gameplan tough for a dangerous QB like that. Man I can only dream..

But I would love to see the WR/DB interaction be improved along with the Oline/Dline Interaction.. Just about everything up on the list needs to get looked at and hopefully it is..
Agreed with everything in this post. All these reasons basically cover what I would want those changes for too.

Gamertag: LuringXylophone
Old 12-19-2011, 09:37 AM   #83
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

I voted for all the game play improvements, DB/WR, OL/DL, CPU running, tackling, special teams play/return game. I voted for these because they all need improvement. Everything starts with game play so if it is not solid then the rest of the game will be lacking.

I also voted for improvement to the dynasty mode. I would really like to see the national signing day mean something. I have always hated the recruits signing during the season an that was it. That is not how things work in real life. Players don't truly sign their letter of intent until NSD. The drama of the day is great. Recruits who were committed with one school sign with another. I would like to recreate that same drama in the game. I would like to see recruits sign with different schools then committed to due to another school recruiting them harder at the end or coaching change. Then on NSD you, as the coach, are in an office waiting for the faxes to come rolling in while watching ESPN coverage of the day. You can select the TV to see who signed where. There is a computer on your desk that you can select to see who on your recruiting board has not signed or who may be going else where. Once NSD is over you can view the finial recruiting grades and offer unsigned players a walk-on spot in if you have room on your roster.
A second improvement to the dynasty mode would be the return of the spring game. A week of training and practice would end in the spring game.

I voted for rating improvements. I would love to see more ratings for QB's like we have in Madden. I would love to see ratings become position specific. The overall rating should become more of a pro potential rating then what it is now.

I also want to see more sliders added to them game. Add all the sliders from Madden like play rec, injury, and so on. I also would like to see return sliders added to the game. I would also want to see the sliders have a greater impact on gameplay.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:00 PM   #84
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

This goes under the DB/WR interactions. The over the shoulder interceptions need to stop, at least at the insane frequency they do occur. It's beyond screwed up that the DB who was beat by a step ends up in better position for the ball 9 out of 10 times. Not only that, when a DB is beat, he's looking to catch up and break the play up, not make some perfect, leaping over the shoulder interception. The DB's are better at fielding deep balls than wideout's are.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 12-19-2011, 10:50 PM   #85
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
This goes under the DB/WR interactions. The over the shoulder interceptions need to stop, at least at the insane frequency they do occur. It's beyond screwed up that the DB who was beat by a step ends up in better position for the ball 9 out of 10 times. Not only that, when a DB is beat, he's looking to catch up and break the play up, not make some perfect, leaping over the shoulder interception. The DB's are better at fielding deep balls than wideout's are.
I put this on TSO this morning. It's insane that this happens so much. You have to beat a person by 4 steps to avoid the bull.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 39

Make the on-field game play like last gen - jukes, spins, leaning, acceleration, etc.

Realistic ball size, trajectory, player models.

Beef up dynasty mode.

Then I'll be happy.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:14 AM   #87
Banned

OVR: 14

The one area I want EA to improve on more than any other area is the audio dept. It was better 5 years ago and somehow EA made it worse than last year by taking out Corso. Also, I've been to graveyards by myself that have been more lively than the crowds in '12.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:43 PM   #88
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by buickbeast
The one area I want EA to improve on more than any other area is the audio dept. It was better 5 years ago and somehow EA made it worse than last year by taking out Corso. Also, I've been to graveyards by myself that have been more lively than the crowds in '12.
I agree 100%. The audio department has not kept up with the visual department.

For kicks the other day, I fired up '04 on the old Xbox. The first thing I noticed was how lively the audio was. The fight songs were cranked up, the drum cadences were rolling....it felt like I was at the stadium. And that game is 8 years old!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »