Home

What you want to see improved in NCAA 13 Poll

This is a discussion on What you want to see improved in NCAA 13 Poll within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What do you want to see improved in NCAA 13
WR/DB Interaction 208 65.41%
Offensive/Defenisve Line Interaction 166 52.20%
CPU Ball Carrier Logic - Usage of special moves, improved ball carrier vision, using the entire field when running 148 46.54%
Tackling 93 29.25%
Commentary 165 51.89%
Dynamic Weather 110 34.59%
Dynasty 190 59.75%
Road to Glory 66 20.75%
Special Teams - blocking on returns and blocking of FGs/Punts 149 46.86%
Presentation - Pregame, Halftime, Post Game 152 47.80%
Coach Mode - coach mode online, coach mode online dynasty 46 14.47%
Sliders - More sliders 105 33.02%
Ratings - Expanded IE: scramble, deep throw accuracy, medium accuracy, short, accuracy, throw on the run, DPP, roll out 171 53.77%
Player Models - Body types, stances, running styles, throwing styles, hair styles 137 43.08%
Equipment 90 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 318. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
What you want to see improved in NCAA 13 Poll

Every year I noticed other websites always have this and most of the stuff that wins end up getting worked on for the up coming title. We as a community need to be more pro active and less reactive.

Time to let our OS voice be heard. Vote for what you want to see improved. Leave some DETAILED constructive ideas. It is still early enough in NCAA 13 development cycle to get stuff added in.

NO BASHING

NO DISRESPECTING

NO COMPARING TO OTHER GAMES OR OTHER GAME COMPANIES
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
I just got done voting on TGT. It would be nice to get one on here. Depth charts changes, physics system

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 01:57 PM   #3
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: What you want to see improved in NCAA 13 Poll

Definitely need some improvements in human/CPU player interactions.

The main improvement in dynasty I want is the return of FCS teams. When FCS teams appear on my teams schedule, I want to actually play that team rather than some generic team like I could back on the PS2.

Steelers: IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL, XLIII
Penguins:1990/91, 1991/92, 2008/09, 20015/16, 2016/17
Pirates:1909, 1925, 1960, 1971, 1979
Panthers (FB): 1915, 1916, 1918, 1929, 1931, 1934, 1936, 1937, 1976
Panthers (MBB): 1927/28, 1929/30
Old 10-24-2011, 01:58 PM   #4
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

I voted for WR/DB interaction, OL/DL interaction, and Special teams. I would like to see the others, but I think those would be the top 3 for me.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 10-24-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

WR/DB interaction is up there for me, along with adopting Madden's spread-out ratings so we can get more separation between players in terms of skill level.

Commentary and presentation upgrades are big for me as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2011, 03:45 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 17

If they are going to leave animations in the game at least update them and improve them. Breaking a tackle is hardly an advantage now because it takes so long for the animation to end.. same goes with catching, the animations are too slow and the player is usually down where he catches the ball instead of being able to run after the catch
Old 10-24-2011, 03:58 PM   #7
Pro

mWolfe's Arena

OVR: 7

I voted for most of them, but my vote for the expanded ratings system and what I think they need to do is take the general Strength rating and make it into Upper Strength and Lower Strength that way instead of the ball carrier either pushing down a bigger player or falling backwards from a smaller player his legs will keep turning and fighting forward while carrying a few weaker people with him. I would also lose the general pass and run block and add aggresivness and chemistry, one is obvious the higher the aggresineness the harder they will hit run ect., chemistry could be use for the type of sytem they run so that if you spread type team a scrambling QB will have low chemisrty and lower ratings while a pockect passer will have a high chemisrty higher ratings and be a better fit it that scheme.

Last edited by mWolfe; 10-24-2011 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:02 PM   #8
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mWolfe
I voted for most of them, but my vote for the expanded ratings system and what I think they need to do is take the general Strength rating and make it into Upper Strength and Lower Strength that way instead of the ball carrier either pushing down a bigger player or falling backwards from a smaller player his legs will keep turning and fighting forward while carrying a few weaker people with him. I would also lose the general pass and run block and add aggresivness and chemistry, one is obvious the higher the aggresineness the harder they will hit run ect., chemistry could be use for the type of sytem they run so that if you spread type team a scrambling QB will have low chemisrty and lower ratings while a pockect passer will have a high chemisrty higher ratings and be a better fit it that scheme.
But some teams are spread run and don't use pocket passers. Should they be punished?!?!

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »