Home

NCAA Football 13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #89
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform (360/PS3): PS3

Whats the bug? When Conference Prestige changes for a week, it does not change for the user until the following week. It does change immediately for the other schools. For example, in my UVA Dynasty, in Week 2 when the ACC dropped to a B, I was still a B+ until Week 3. I tested and I was actually able to recruit against Clemson since they showed as a B. Conversely, when the ACC went to A- in Week 3, my team finally switched to B. I assume the CPU ACC schools could recruit against me. I don't know if this is the case for the other dynamic pitches. I only noticed this for conference prestige.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Offline Dynasty.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Simply advancing a week.

How often can the bug be reproduced? I have noticed this twice in my UVA Dynasty and twice in my UMass Dynasty. I don't recall a time when I noticed it didn't happen.

Do you have video or pictures?
Old 07-09-2012, 07:03 PM   #90
Rookie

KellBobMD's Arena

OVR: 0

Whats the bug?
Game lockup.. was down by 1 in the 4th quarter, no timeouts and got the play off with 1 second left and threw it for a touchdown, now 26-21, time expired- woo hoo!! Then the next play select for the PAT comes up with a play as if the coaches were going for 2. Then the post-game RTG stat popup comes up on top of playcall. I hit X and both windows go away and I'm left with the ESPN scoreboard on the bottom saying 26-21, 4th|0:00| PAT, with just the big panning sweeping shots of the stadium at various angles on loop playback and no sound. Players are frozen on the field in the swipes but cheerleaders are dancing around. No button presses do anything and disconnecting/reconnecting controller doesn't do anything. Been watching this for 10 minutes in disbelief while I'm typing this up.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?
Road to Glory

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?
Please see above

How often can the bug be reproduced?
just once this year but this has happened to me a handful of times over the past few years but never at as a result at the end of the game with the 2pt conversion with no time remaining.

no
Old 07-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerchaos
Platform (360/PS3): 360

Whats the bug?
RTG is Bugged. I tried to recreate my previous 5 star pocket QB who entered college as 63 overall with his impressive 48 throwing power-who wasn't even listed as a 5 star recruit. Started over fresh, everything was going great till game 5. I noticed like my previous QB he suddenly had a noodle for an arm. Once the game ends I figure I'll try and reload and see if it does it again, but somehow my autosave has turned itself on and no can do. I had enough points to be rated a 5 star pocket QB again so I simmed ahead to signing day. Same combine rating of 105 as before, same 63 overall and 48 throwing power (had deceant wheels and speed, way to high for a pocket QB). Still not listed as a 5 star recruit.

My speed WR who had a combine rating of 108, was rated an 84 overall, but had a 86 speed rating and everything else made him look like a possesion reciever (great catch ratings, 82 strength, ect).

RTG

So far it happens everytime, I'll waste another night and see what it does this time.

Haven't had something not go wrong in RTG yet.

No
Alright, so I tried the QB again, this time I made a seperate save after ever game and a 'dummy' working copy just in case it decided to autosave on me again. This time I did really good and the problem (no arm strength) showed up after the 3rd game. No amount of simming forward or reloading would fix it. Still went college as 60+ overall with a 48 throw power. Looks like as soon you make it to a 4 star recruit it bugs out. I went back to my save after game two where I was listed as a 3 star and everything was fine. Simmed to signing day and presto I'm a 82 overall with 86 throw power and a 5 star recruit. Course the only problem with this is I only have one offer. What a mess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #92
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

Platform (360/PS3): Teambuilder

Whats the bug? Currently, teams are not saving correctly. They receive an error message as soon as their completed. When searching for the school after completion, they appear as a blank logo and produce an error message when engaged.

What mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Teambuilder

Currently effecting at least three users on the site, confirmed in the teambuilder section of the OS NCAA Football forum

I've tried editing two teams, each receiving the issue.

Do you haveor pictures?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:52 PM   #93
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

I am also experiencing the game lock up glitch....360.......week 4......offline dynasty
Old 07-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #94
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Whats the bug?
In week 15 advancing to the championship week and players that have never been on my recruiting board have been signed. All CPU assistance is turned off.

Offline dynasty

No idea

No idea

no
Old 07-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #95
Pro

OVR: 8

Platform: ps3

What's the bug?
CPU's punter in one game kicked three punts that didn't make it passed the
LOS.

Which game mode?play now

What did you do to trigger?
Nothing

How often Can the bug be reproduced?
Don't know but it happened three times in one game.

Do you have pics?
No
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 12:47 AM   #96
MVP

OVR: 10

Whats the bug?
After having a touchdown scored against you, when you click the Triangle button, it doesn't take you to one of the FG defense plays. It takes you to a punt return play. This is the second year in a row.

In Game

I clicked the Triangle button to bring up the special teams plays after a touchdown. Yes.

Everytime the opposing team scores a touchdown.

no

My Pennsylvania A&T Baseball Dynasty (MVP NCAA 06)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »