Home

I'm sick of the computer cheating

This is a discussion on I'm sick of the computer cheating within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2012, 08:59 PM   #129
Rookie

gotchaMF's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I'm sick of the computer cheating

Adapt, adapt, adapt. Stop complaining. Slow the game down when you get the lead. Run the ball. I know the games has it flaws, but you have to know the defenders are going to react faster when they're in the flats. Do you watch college football? Mistakes happen.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:10 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype561
Im not having any trouble running the ball on heisman with my fau team. I just had a 2000+ yd season with my starting rb with 6 min. quarters.

That being said, this game does cheat, especially on the defensive side of the ball for the user. Things that happen every other play:

1.db's not doing anything when the ball is thrown even when the ball is coming right at them. I had mutiple hail marys caught because none of the 5-6 db's around the 1 wr would jump or attempt like their playing defense.

2.I've seen plays were players would run the opposite play of the ball handler, or run right behind/side of the ball handler for mutiple yards.

3.Every cpu offensive player breaks at least 1 tackle every play and they always fall forward.

4.Right before halftime the cpu becomes unstoppable on offense.

5.Cpu o-line is still like the great wall china even on blitzes, rb's can't block de's/dt's or lb's for 5 or 6 secs.
You are having the same issues I'm having. Defensively I'm exhausted at trying to stop the cpu on heisman. The poor play of my secondary makes keeping scores manageable and not blow out fests. This goes both ways. My problem is you have to severely handicap yourself or your gonna score 60 on Alabama.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #131
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

OVR: 4

The thing that frustrates me the most is that this game has always has the tools to play decently but the A.I. is just so bad that the cpu has to blatantly cheat to make the game challenging.

Its like one play your saying "wow that was a nice play", and then the very next play you WTF is up with the A.I.

The A.I on this game is like Sunny from I'Robot, it has the 3 laws, but it can choose not to obey them.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »