Home

NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjusted

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjusted within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2012, 10:10 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I'm sure you probably don't know the answer to this, so I'm really just asking the question quasi-rhetorically, but why would they release a tuner making only one gameplay change.

As someone with no knowledge of how this process works, it would seem logical to me that they would make this change to the LB's, that they would make some other gameplay tweaks as well.

Unless they're finally changing their M.O. in terms of how often they release tuners, then I would think that they would want to put more into this one.

Skillz is quite perceptive about gameplay and A.I. changes, so I'm going to take a chance and download this tuner and see if their have been other improvements. I can always delete it again if need be.
Would you want them to take an extra week or so to adjust and QA more changes or just release the elements they have as they adjust them.

That is the only Gameplay change on this tuner. Anyone who says different is incorrect and is just seeing what they want to see. I wish there were other adjustments but there are not at this time unfortunately.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 10:15 AM   #26
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjust

Could someone upload the tuner for offline players?
Old 08-02-2012, 10:27 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Tuning update notification

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
I find it odd that they didn't say "in what way" they changed the way LB's react to the option, otherwise its just a vauge statement that we are still left to figure out for ourselves?????
This just in:

EA patches players' reaction when playing a football game.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #28
Banned

Re: Tuning update notification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
So far I think it means that they just defend it even more perfectly than before. I usually like to do a dynasty with Army, but I skipped it last year the option was so broken. I'm not all the way through the game yet, but it's being blown up worse than ever.
I kill the CPU with the option. Hopefully this makes the option harder.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:37 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Coach Trust Points and LB Reaction Adjust

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
The ONLY things that were adjusted were LB not reacting correctly to the option and coach trust in rtg. That is it, not blocking or QB running the ball. Those 2 items and those only.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Then EA has no clue what they're doing. If LB's are reacting differently to the option than blocking ABSOLUTELY MUST be different. The line better be blocking differently depending on where LB's are, or where D-Linemen are or where safeties are. If they're not blocking differently, something is broken. If the QB isn't affected in decision making or where he goes with the ball, something else is broken. There is no such thing as affecting only one thing in gameplay. Tweaking anything SHOULD change something else too...and based on my 5 games since, there are several things different.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #30
Banned

Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Details Included (8-1-12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
I personally don't feel anything is wrong with swat/pick. Remember the defender has to see the ball to react, there aren't anymore "user eyes behind the head" swats/picks anymore.
THIS. I think its funny that some people get mad because they can't switch to the DB and swat or try to INT the ball. Guess what. If the DB has his back to the ball and can't see the ball, he should not be able to INT the ball. Just because you control him and see the ball doesn't mean the DB sees the ball.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #31
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by twimstaxs
The reason he knows the answer better than SKillz is because he actually read what EA said. They only tweaked the LB things. If you go and read the twitter posts that are linked on the first post you would know the same thing. Just because someone plays the damn game and see something different doesnt change the fact that the only tweaked ONE thing. They did not say they changed anything else but the LB stuff. Here is another link https://twitter.com/eancaafootball if you still want to question. SOME PEOPLE!!!
because reading something ea says is always better than what one of the better guys can see with his eyes. in the past and most of know this, ea does alot in the tuners and patches that they dont report. some of it happens because if you change something it will effect something else. they cant help that. just look at sliders. change one then another becomes unbalanced. sometimes they just dont report it. but "some people" should know better by now than to take what EA tweats or facesbooks or whatever as the gospel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 11:06 AM   #32
Rookie

Re: NCAA Football 13 Tuner Update Released, Details Included (8-1-12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
THIS. I think its funny that some people get mad because they can't switch to the DB and swat or try to INT the ball. Guess what. If the DB has his back to the ball and can't see the ball, he should not be able to INT the ball. Just because you control him and see the ball doesn't mean the DB sees the ball.
You should probably be able to swat the ball the though. Maybe tie it to awareness but good corners and safeties will sometimes get their hands up to block the ball with their back to it because they can see the wr putting his hands out for it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »