Home

NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode Articles From Around the Web

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode Articles From Around the Web within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #33
Rookie

BLACKjersey53's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode Articles From Around the Web

Was hoping for a spring game or practices before the season. It'd be nice to actually use my new recruits in a game like setting (even if it's just practice within dynasty mode) so I can kind of have an idea how I want to set my depth chart going in to a season. I do like the shortened off season recruiting. I won't have to take a nap while simming through it this year and I'll actually recruit off season.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 7

Anyone know if de-committments are in this year? Who didn't know that recruiting was gonna be involved with dynasty mode this year? Weak announcement IMO. I do like the new coaching deal. Also, would have been sweet if they had said and this year you will be able to connect with your online opponent when you play your bowl games.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:34 PM   #35
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

It would have been less of a swerve if they just named the Playbook Recruiting instead of Dynasty. More to the point and people would have expected less in the way of overall changes to dynasty as a whole.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #36
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKjersey53
Was hoping for a spring game or practices before the season. It'd be nice to actually use my new recruits in a game like setting (even if it's just practice within dynasty mode) so I can kind of have an idea how I want to set my depth chart going in to a season. I do like the shortened off season recruiting. I won't have to take a nap while simming through it this year and I'll actually recruit off season.
Yeah it would be nice if you could actually COACH your team on the field through practices and spring training. I tired of button pressing off seasons, I remember when thay had them practice drills in a NCAA way back, wonder why they went away from that.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:10 PM   #37
Rookie

tical2399's Arena

OVR: 3
Does anybody know if you can now control more than one school? Now that the draft classes are back I'm looking for load the 49ers up with FSU and FIU players so I want to control both schools and have tons of draft ready players for both (more work for FIU obviously).
Old 05-28-2013, 06:54 PM   #38
MVP

OVR: 8

Pretty underwhelmed with the dynasty info so far. Madden seems to be the much superior product IMO. If this game did not come out like 7 weeks before Madden there would be 0 chance I'd purchase it. Now I may fall into the trap or I may just try to buy a couple of non-sports game that have decreased in price like AC III and some other game.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #39
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
I kind of feel the opposite and they are trying to put all the chips in. As well as tune some of the coding to make the CPU make better decisions.

Now my concern and how I feel about the current Madden and NCAA team is that they don't quite get the offline dynasty guys and that is why the A.I. is so "not where it should it be" and we are frustrated.
if this is them putting in all their chips then this team needs to be fired YESTERDAY. This year is more of a half-assed effort than any other i've seen in recent years. Hardly any dynasty improvements unless you consider once again changing how recruiting is done an improvement.

It's almost as if they took half the year off. Add a couple different level camera views, claim to improve the running game without fixing the running motion or making cuts and running look realistic, add Ultimate Team (because if you're an elite sports game you must have Ultimate Team), repackage recruiting and coaching staffs. Take the rest of the year off and wait for people to give you their money.
Old 05-28-2013, 07:08 PM   #40
Rookie

vanderbiltfan87's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm convinced that the NCAA team is super small. There just can't be that many developers working on this game for the minimal production that has been yielded year after year this generation.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »