Home

NCAA Football 14 Playbook 4: Dynasty - Part 1 of 3

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Playbook 4: Dynasty - Part 1 of 3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2013, 10:08 PM   #81
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NCAA Football 14 Playbook 4: Dynasty - Part 1 of 3

Drop the race posts now. Only warning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #82
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Moving on ...
Old 05-30-2013, 12:18 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0

The coaching skills like the "clutch" upgrade sound an awfully alot like one of the worst features to ever be introduced into the NCAA football series.

Anyone remember "momentum"

I remember you had to have two or three slider sets to play one game. One on neutral, one with the other team having momentum, on with you having momentum in order to make the game playable. And from what I remember I didn't play that one too long...which one was that NCAA 06? Was an awful, awful feature that was quickly removed the following year.

I just hope that these coaching skills things aren't done as badly as momentum was. Things sound nice until the game pulls bulls--- and you throw your controller through the TV. Would be nice if when they implement new features you have the option to turn them off. Saves EA from catching flak for something that can ruin a game.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:13 AM   #84
Banned

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it but one thing they failed to mention with recruiting is how some recruits only have 3-5 offers from schools, 4 star and 5 star guys with offers like they are under the radar guys makes no sense and makes recruiting easier when their is basically no competition, i mean some guys with one or two offers is not even close to real right? 2-3 stars have more then that. I hope they have more info in the other parts and not the same routine.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:57 AM   #85
Rookie

This was touched on in the podcast. Shouldn't happen anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2013, 02:10 AM   #86
MVP

OVR: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneal2001
The most I would ask for is some people around the West coast and Hawaii having Hawaiian names, like CH2k8 did with world recruits. That leads me to a new idea, colleges are starting to recruit in other countries now, Boise State had a couple players from Europe.

Piggy backing off of that, we need some more names to be thrown in with the current crop of names. I'm think more unique.

Last edited by DerkontheOS; 05-30-2013 at 02:12 AM.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:13 AM   #87
MVP

OVR: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Drop the race posts now. Only warning.
Oops sorry I didn't see this.
Old 05-30-2013, 10:36 AM   #88
Rookie

No Spring Game? That's a shame. I would probably still by the game but I hope it's away to turn off the coaches skills stuff or modify it in someway before the dynasty starts. I think coaches should progress naturally. I think keeping the game close in the 4th quarter if you are down 14-0 is a joke. I think the player on the stick that are controlling his players should determine the outcome of the game. In a real live game some teams that are up 14-0 sometimes put the accelerator on and run away with the game in the 4 quarter after struggling the first 3 quarters. Did they even think about that.

I hope the slider guru's come up with a slider to offset this crap because this isn't real football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »